Technology - Intern Program 2019
Engineering, Technology & Product – Engineering
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our mission is to serve our customers to buy what they want, when they want with the best experience driven by technology. We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customer first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
We are looking for passionate Tech Talents who is enthusiastic to play a key role in helping Trendyol provide the best experience to millions of customers! You should be energetic and flexible because we want you to adapt to our dynamic and lively environment!
ABOUT TRENDYOL TECHNOLOGY TEAM
- Our technology team is more than 250 people and continuously growing
- Generating challenging, high tech, scalable, high performing solutions to create an excellent experience for our customers
- Learning is highly valued and encouraged
- Dynamic, energetic, friendly and fun working environment
- Passion to learn and technology enthusiasm
- 3rd or 4th year university student or master degree student
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages such as .NET, Java, node.js, swift, kotlin or similar language
- Strong communication skills and a good team player
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, with high attention to detail
- Taking ownership on large scale projects
- Working with experienced teams to create innovative ideas to improve customer experience
- Continuous learning and sharing
- Analyzing data to decide and take quick actions to solve challenging problems
Program Schedule: June - August
Part I: Training & Project - 4 weeks
Part II: Scrum Experience - 4 weeks
(participants who completed part I)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
- We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
- Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
- Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
- Don’t forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)