Istanbul (All) /
Engineering, Technology & Product – System & Tech Support /
Ready to learn more about us?
We were founded in 2010 with a dynamic and agile start-up spirit. The trust of around 30 million customers and 250,000 sellers has made us the first decacorn in Turkey. Our success is backed by renowned investors such as Alibaba, General Atlantic, Softbank, Princeville Capital and several sovereign wealth funds. In 2022, we opened our first dedicated international office in Berlin and expanded to Amsterdam, Luxembourg and London. And that's just the beginning!
Tech at the root
We believe that technology is the driver and e-commerce is the outcome. Thanks to the dedication of our team, we have become one of the top 5 e-commerce companies in EMEA and one of the fastest growing worldwide. We currently deliver over 1.5 million parcels daily to 27 countries.
Growth is in our DNA
As a young and dynamic company, we are constantly growing and expanding. With Trendyol Tech, one of the leading R&D centres, Trendyol Express, the fastest growing delivery network, Dolap, the largest platform for second-hand goods, and Trendyol Go, our instant food and grocery delivery service, we are gearing up to become the world's leading e-commerce platform.
Focused on positive impact
Our vision goes beyond business success. We strive to make a sustainable and positive impact on our customers, business partners, and society. By digitizing merchants and SMEs, helping businesses grow, and promoting women's economic empowerment, we are dedicated to creating a better future.
ABOUT THE TEAM
If you are a techie, you belong in our Technology Team that builds scalable, high-performance platforms for our customers using up-to-date and efficient technologies.
We are all working with the same purpose: To create a positive impact in our ecosystem by enabling commerce through technology.
Your Main Responsibilities
- You will develop a Platform for private Cloud
- You will continuously improve yourself with your team members by learning new technologies and acquiring new skills.
- You will participate in planning meetings, estimate tasks, do code reviews, and code in pairs.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and methodologies, including automated builds
- You will be following new technologies and improving the existing platform
Qualities We Are Looking For
- Be passionate about developing well-architected, innovative, and elegant platform software tools and services
- Understanding of core distributed systems concepts, such as fault-tolerance, consistency, and distributed rate-limiting
- Experience with Observability and Monitoring
- Designing knowledge of HA systems is a big plus
- Experience with one of Golang, or Rust is desirable
- Experience working with private or public cloud technologies (Openstack,AliCloud,AWS,vCloud,Azure) is a big plus
- Experience with managing large numbers of diverse systems with configuration management and software delivery platforms (such as Terraform, Spinnaker, Puppet, Chef or Ansible) is a big plus.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following technologies (Kubernetes, Consul, Vault)
- Technical English proficiency is a must
- Being curious about how systems work and, more importantly, how they fail
- Eagerness for self-improvement, open-minded, future-oriented
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
JOIN US AND
* Take responsibility from day one and develop your skills with a talented and diverse international team.
* Experience open communication, flexibility, and a start-up spirit in our unique culture.
* Tackle big challenges in e-commerce with Agile practices and encourage growth by learning from mistakes.
* Join creative and focused teams that prioritize collaboration and problem-solving.
* Access our extensive training platform for continuous learning and personal growth.
* Benefit from the support of a global team of experts with mentoring and professional development opportunities.
* Focus on talent and potential, not just job titles.
* Connect with teammates regardless of physical distance through events, meetings, and social activities.
* Enjoy competitive benefits such as Trendyol shopping budget, central and international office locations, and top-of-the-line technical equipment.
* Find the right balance between flexibility and team bonding with our hybrid working model and the opportunity for a two-month working from abroad program.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!
At Trendyol, we believe in the power of an inclusive workplace. We value diversity and believe that every team member contributes to our vibrant culture. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We encourage the representation and amplification of diverse voices in our business, as it allows us all to thrive, contribute, and shape the future together.