Trade Marketing Executive
Istanbul / Maslak
Business – Buying & Merchandising
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our mission is to serve our customers to buy what they want, when they want with the best experience driven by technology. We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customer first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
- University degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related faculties)
- Sales background with strong category management experience or digital marketing know how (terms, data readings, insight generation etc)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Fluent English Communication Skills
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and a good understanding of Customer Management Process
- Having passion for a fruitful journey
- Self-disciplined team worker with excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Data (e.g: Nielsen)
- Advanced usage of MS Excel and other MS Office applications for making executive summaries and supporting strategies decisions
- Sharing all prepared guides/presentations timely and appropriate format to the relevant sales channels
- Managing, planning and reporting all marketing projects made with brands
- To create action plans based on the results of the analysis
- Coordinating and managing process the marketing activities in business teams
- Preparation of data needed by business teams and easy access with dashboards
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
- We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
- Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
- Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
- Don’t forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!