Madison Heights, MI /
Supply Chain /
Trevco is looking for a hands-on Warehouse Supervisor who can dive in and make an immediate impact. At Trevco, We Crave Untapped Potential, and if you feel the same, you’ll find ample opportunity to make your mark. This is for a true-blue warehouse person who does not accept mediocre.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Inventory & Material handling:
o Oversee receiving dock, put away, and picking operations
o Responsible for maintaining weekly cycle counts, adjustments, and all inventory transactions—ultimately inventory accuracy
o Maintain cleanliness of aisles by replace/repairing damaged bin boxes, proper fill levels, sealing of all boxes in back stock, sweeping, etc.
o Obsess over organization of racking, bins, labeling, signage—both physically and systematically
o Ensure warehouse equipment is properly maintained
o Make suggestions for productivity improvements
o Work with Purchasing to order shipping/warehouse supplies (never run out)
o Manage local inventory team including leads, operators, pickers, and receivers
o Build warehouse staff thru hiring, training, and evaluating new employees
o Motivate and disciplining staff, including annual reviews
o Communicate with other departments (Purchasing, Production, Customer Service, etc.) to ensure visibility of all inventory related challenges and to process any requests
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years of warehouse management experience
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures and inventory control
- Supervision and people skills, team player
- Proficient computer skills: Excel, Bartender, printers, scanners, and NetSuite is a HUGE plus
- Hi-Lo certified and ability to train others
- Commercial Driver’s License
- Ability to work overnight/split shifts. And ability to work weekends and extended hours during peak season.