Madison Heights, MI /
Trevco helps the world’s largest brands materialize their vision through designing, manufacturing, and selling licensed consumer products. Over 800+ brands are partnered with Trevco including Warner Bros (Superman, Batman, Harry Potter) CBS & Showtime, Star Trek, NBC Universal, DreamWorks, 80s Rock bands such as ACDC, KISS, sports leagues like the NHL, and so many more.
As one of the world largest sellers of licensed merchandise we have a large need for data consistency. Trevco processes millions of transactions per year over millions of SKUs. Data sources include NetSuite Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Advertising Console and Walmart. This role is not limited to just ETL for a data warehouse. We’re also looking for a developer who can champion the reliability of data in our production systems. With your help, no matter if a user is looking at data in Power BI or directly from Amazon’s interface, they will rest assured that the data is accurate.
In the 1st Month you will...
- Work with the CTO to understand the organization’s current infrastructure as it pertains to data.
- Consult with the Planning, Licensing and Finance teams to get a big-picture idea of the company’s data management needs.
- Familiarize yourself in the different data stores and systems.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by...
- Starting to build monitoring/alerting systems for all data syncs.
- Making your first, of many, extractions of company data and transfer into the warehousing environment.
- Working with the Planning team to build a plan for the implementation of Oracle’s Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service.
Execute in Month 3 by...
- Starting to build solutions to ensure data consistency and fidelity on all Trevco-owned production and warehousing databases.
- Executing on the plan from month 2 required to deploy Oracle’s PBCS.
- Debugging troubleshooting issues with current systems.
- Working to memorialize data of transactions from a recent business acquisition.
Desired Skills and Experience
- ETL Tools
- Development in a Finance/Accounting environment (NetSuite preferred)
- Extensive SQL Experience
- Data Warehousing