Madison Heights, MI /
Trevco helps the world’s largest brands materialize their vision through designing, manufacturing, and selling licensed consumer products. Over 800+ brands are partnered with Trevco including Warner Bros (Superman, Batman, Harry Potter) CBS & Showtime, Star Trek, NBC Universal, DreamWorks, 80s Rock bands such as ACDC, KISS, sports leagues like the NHL, and so many more.
As the very first Talent Acquisition Specialist (Corporate Recruiter), you will join a growing People department at a fast-growing e-commerce manufacturer poised for expansion in the next several years. The TAS owns Trevco’s full cycle recruitment process, from creating our unique descriptions, posting the roles, doing outbound reach on LI and other channels, managing our ATS, having 1st round interviews and pushing candidates down the line while adhering to our TEAM values and fostering the best possible talent experience. This role will have a significant amount of exposure, being the only full-time TAS at Trevco. Reporting to the VP, People, this role will play a critical role in building out our growing team, which is projected to more than double in the next year. At Trevco, we Crave Untapped Potential, this role will assist in driving the function forward while interacting with several key stakeholders from multiple departments such as Finance, Production, Supply Chain and Licensing. This opportunity has strong upside and will expand with the company as we scale.
In the 1st Month you will...
- Learn about Trevco’s product offerings, revenue streams and other related matters.
- Get with all hiring managers to learn about their departments, what they look for, what specific skills they desire and what their current needs are according to our approved hiring plan.
- Take a deep dive and gain familiarity and comfort in our ATS, Lever.
- Meet with our People Operations Generalist and EA to discuss Trevco’s benefits, on-boarding process, business, departments and most importantly our TEAM values in order to have a solid knowledge base in Trevco to use for recruiting purposes.
- Schedule and join your 1st phone/video interviews with the VP of People, gaining an understanding of our process and style.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by...
- Taking over JD writing, capturing the exact needs from our hiring team to attract the best talent.
- Owning the recruiting process on your own, involving the VP of People and other executives only on advanced stages.
- Providing weekly updates on our combined People L10 meetings along with your team members at our in-house agency, Blue Wheel.
- Building and managing a strong pipeline of talent for us to begin making offers.
- Getting some wins and make multiple hires!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate in Human Resources, business or related field preferred
- 3+ years' experience in talent acquisition, preferably across multiple disciplines
- Diversity in both the client side and the agency side is a plus
- A modern, forward thinker, one that thinks outside the box in recruiting talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of technology related software (i.e. Microsoft Office products)
- Firsthand exposure to Applicant Tracking systems, Lever is preferred
- A servant's heart, the drive to constantly resolve issues, proactively listening to your clientele (internal stakeholders) and customers (candidates)
- Critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment