Madison Heights, MI /
Trevco helps the world’s largest brands materialize their vision through designing, manufacturing, and selling licensed consumer products. Over 800+ brands are partnered with Trevco including Warner Bros (Superman, Batman, Harry Potter) CBS & Showtime, Star Trek, NBC Universal, DreamWorks, 80s Rock bands such as ACDC, KISS, sports leagues like the NHL, and so many more.
This role at Trevco is focused on acting as an intermediary between non-technical departments and the development team. You will be responsible for collecting and organizing feedback from departmental leaders inside the organization. It will be critical to understand the needs of internal users and ensure products and features align with the company's objectives. Prioritize what to build after assessing whether proposed ideas are technically feasible. Provide a product roadmap to outline near and long-term vision of the company's products, features, and solutions ensuring roadmap flows smoothly into the development process, forming the basis for the development team’s work. Finally, you will be the owner of knowledge bases related to each application.
In the 1st Month you will...
- Learn about applications you will be managing. This includes our manufacturing software, a green fields marketplace e-commerce project (TrevcoCommerce) and Power BI reporting.
- Be introduced to the team members from each department that you will regularly interface with.
- Do discovery on TrevcoCommerce. This is a large project! It will easily be 6-9 months of development for an MVP.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by...
- Beginning to build the MVP scope for TrevcoCommerce.
- Beginning to build roadmaps for Trevco’s other in-house applications.
Execute in Month 3 by...
- Delivering TrevcoCommerce’s scope and beginning to manage the development timeline.
- Beginning the deployment of a knowledgebase for our Power BI dashboards and our in-house production software.
Desired Skills and Experiene
- Project management
- Software scoping
- Creating an application’s knowledge-base