Madison Heights, MI /
Trevco helps the world’s largest brands materialize their vision through designing, manufacturing, and selling licensed consumer products. Over 1000+ brands are partnered with Trevco including Warner Bros (Superman, Batman, Harry Potter) CBS & Showtime, Star Trek, NBC Universal, DreamWorks, 80s Rock bands such as ACDC, KISS, sports leagues like the NHL, colleges & universities across America and so many more.
Trevco has 1000s of pieces of art and 100s of products. When combined, the art and product make a sellable “SKU”. As the SEO Specialist you will be responsible for optimizing and strategizing our product catalog and copy to ensure maximum organic find-ability and conversion, on marketplaces like Amazon & Walmart.
- The SEO Specialist will be responsible for drafting new, SEO-optimized content for listings on marketplaces like Amazon, improving product content, and organic rank.
- Gain a deep understanding of marketplace algorithms to execute SEO optimization to ensure organic find-ability of our product offerings.
- Perform keyword research to identify and prioritize keyword opportunities. Track keywords and performance.
- Cultivate copy standards and best practices for content creation and new product listings.
- Possess and maintain a comprehensive understanding of SEO best practices.
In the 1st month you will…
- Learn about Trevco’s product offerings, internal processes, and other related matters.
- Begin to develop copy standards, keyword strategy and best practices for content creation.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by…
- Supporting the Marketplace Team by developing keen working knowledge of item setup processes, procedures, and best practices. Begin to develop copy standards, keyword strategy and best practices for content creation.
- Increasing organic rank and prove you drove additional sales through SEO!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in ecommerce, SEO optimization or copywriting.
- SEO Experience with Amazon a major plus
- Understanding of retail e-commerce landscape.
- Experience identifying and successfully solving SEO issues.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and the ability to quickly learn internal systems, processes, and additional software/web-based applications.