Madison Heights, MI /
Supply Chain /
Trevco helps the world’s largest brands materialize their vision through designing, manufacturing, and selling licensed consumer products. Over 800+ brands are partnered with Trevco including Warner Bros (Superman, Batman, Harry Potter) CBS & Showtime, Star Trek, NBC Universal, DreamWorks, 80s Rock bands such as ACDC, KISS, sports leagues like the NHL, and so many more.
Trevco is seeking a Supply Planner with analytical experience, attention to detail, and a knack for taking timely action. You will analyze the planner’s workbench to facilitate replenishment ordering for raw materials and finished goods across multiple product categories and multiple locations. This position is a key driver in ensuring adequate inventory is available to fulfill customer demand, while minimizing stock-outs and excess inventory.
In the 1st Month you will...
· Learn about Trevco’s culture, product offerings, revenue streams and strategy.
· Learn Trevco’s Market Place business, the accounts/brands we use, and how we use Seller Central to plan replenishment orders.
· Learn Trevco purchasing and logistics to get a feel for our supply chain and the supply challenges to manage.
· Be a key member of our MRP implementation and help fully setup the tool.
· Dig into the system to learn shortcomings and develop ideas to drive system-based solutions.
· Develop method for reporting on inventory turns, % in stock/stock-outs, slow moving inventory/overstock, distributor spend as % of total spend (apparel), orders shipped ocean vs air freight.
In the next 90 days you will...
· Use our new MRP tool to identify economic order quantities for multiple warehouse locations, including bulk purchases for peak season and new product introductions.
· Recommend changes related to shifting product demand, including disposition of obsolete, slow moving, and discontinued inventory.
· Refine MRP inputs (MOQ's, lead times, re-order points, BOMs, etc.) to improve quality of supply plan.
· Flex your experience and new Trevco knowledge to determine optimal stocking levels to avoid stock outs and minimize holding costs.
· Project cash flow with a focus on limiting the amount of cash tied up in inventory.
· Report on product shortages and material availability as a part of the monthly S&OP process.
· Using the Consensus Demand Plan and MRP, analyze and initiate purchase/production request for goods needed to support customer orders, forecasted demand, and inventory stocking requirements (including FBA replenishments).
· Owner of our MRP planning tool including the data inputs that drive supply plan accuracy. Such as target & safety stock, supply lead time, warehouse and transportation constraints, etc.
· Collaborates with cross functional team to ensure inventory is managed according to constraints and targets that align with the business strategy. Providing bottom-up feedback that impacts the Consensus Demand/Sales Plan.
· Proactively interacts with demand management, manufacturing, quality, warehousing & transportation to solve material issues & consumption patterns.
· Identifies possible material shortages against inventory plans and develops action items.
· Tracking and planning inventory across multiple locations.
· Suggests changes to inventory warehousing to meet increased or reduced demand.
· Creates inventory reports and present suggestions to the Sr. Planning Manager. Including but not limited to inventory turns, slow/fast moving inventory, product shortages, etc.
Desired Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain/Logistics, or a related field.
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working in planning or supply chain management.
- Knowledge of logistics and inventory management.
- Knowledge of Amazon/FBA and Seller Central.
- Experience with MRP and ERP systems—NetSuite experience a plus.
- Advanced skills with excel and Microsoft office.
- Work experience in a team-based environment within manufacturing or retail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.