Sr. Graphic Designer
Madison Heights, MI /
Trevco helps licensed brands materialize their vision through the creation of digitally native brands manufactured in our bi-coastal, vertically integrated print on demand platform. We are humbled to be partnered with 1000+ of the worlds most beloved brands such as Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Warner Bros, ViacomCBS, NBCUniversal, DreamWorks, colleges & universities across America, and many more.
As the Sr. Graphic Designer for Trevco, you will be a part of growing team of talented creatives who are out to create beautiful designs with our beloved licensed brands. This includes designing marketing collateral like FB/Instagram Ads, Amazon Ads, Website Design, and more, all while following brand guidelines.
Why Trevco? Because you are a creator... a thinker. You know the ins and outs of our brands like who Baby Yoda is aka “The Child” and why he’s relevant. You know what looks good in a digital ad or a web design or a pitch deck. You’ve designed some amazing digital marketing assets for some cool brands and are ready to take your career to the next level.
Come join a team that is changing the (digital) world, one fan at a time. Once hired, you’ll jump right in, working with style guides provided by our licensing partners, and creating amazing marketing assets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years art / design experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is required
- Strong traditional illustration skills is a plus
- Strong knowledge of pop-culture is helpful
- Strong knowledge of the sports and collegiate space is helpful
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Speed and accuracy are essential
- Attention to detail is a must