System Integration Engineer
Salt Lake City, UT /
Trevco helps the world’s largest brands materialize their vision through designing, manufacturing, and selling licensed consumer products. Over 800+ brands are partnered with Trevco including Warner Bros (Superman, Batman, Harry Potter) CBS & Showtime, Star Trek, NBC Universal, DreamWorks, 80s Rock bands such as ACDC, KISS, sports leagues like the NHL, and so many more.
We are looking for a System Integration Engineer who has strong experience working in a manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for developing the integration of production workflows and peripheral devices with production software used on the floor. We have production facilities in Metro-Detroit, MI and Salt Lake City, UT where we print on hundreds of different blanks with millions of different art files. You will be essential in optimizing our production systems. The ideal candidate will spend at least one a day week in the production facility optimizing workflows and implementing automation.
In the 1st Month you will...
- Get to know the production facilities. Depending on your location, part of the tour will be virtual.
- Learn from the production team about the various products and how they are produced today.
- Understand the current in-house production software by meeting with the Lead Developer.
- Learn about Trevco’s fulfillment workflows.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by...
- Visiting production facilities and observe current workflows.
- Planning workflow optimization.
- Identifying opportunities to introduce automation.
- Working on the production software to implement workflow.
- Writing API endpoints.
Execute in Month 3 by...
- Building workflow optimization and planned automation.
- Improving production software usability.
- Implementing appropriate software constraints.
Help Trevco build amazing cloud applications for the future. As a new member of the Trevco’s tech team you will help drive adoption and solve problems in powerful cloud native ways.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience within major MVC frameworks. Rails is a plus
- Automating production workflows
- Implementing barcode scanners and other physical peripheral devices
- Building and implementing API’s
- Cloud experience. AWS is a plus
- Near Realtime event processing
Building for Tomorrow
Help Trevco build amazing cloud applications for the future. As a new member of the Trevco’s tech team you will help drive adoption and solve problems in powerful cloud native ways. We believe that is through the power of serverless architecture. A desire to learn or any experience with AWS services including but not limited to Lambda, DynamoDB, AppSync, S3, API Gateway and Cognito is great. Experience with React and tools such as SAM, Serverless Framework and AWS Amplify is a plus.