Item Set up & Merchandising Associate
Madison Heights, MI /
Trevco helps the world’s largest brands materialize their vision through designing, manufacturing, and selling licensed consumer products. Over 100+ brands are partnered with Trevco including Warner Bros (Superman, Batman, Harry Potter) CBS & Showtime, Star Trek, NBC Universal, DreamWorks, 80s Rock bands such as ACDC, KISS, sports leagues like the NHL, colleges & universities across America and so many more.
Trevco has 1000s of pieces of art and 1000s of products. When combined, the art and product make a sellable “SKU”. As the Item Set Up & Merchandising Associate you will be responsible for bringing to life the product SKUs in our portfolio by assisting the Product Information Manager in ensuring all our SKUs are accurately and timely uploaded to our Marketplaces and executing the merchandising strategy to drive sales, grow the brand and create an engaging shopping experience for our customers.
· The Item Set Up & Merchandising Associate will be responsible for ensuring data integrity for new product setup and uploads. Review, edit and verify product data including naming convention, product attributes, product images, product categorization, key words, SEO Support, and merchandising.
· High quality product listing creation. Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure SKUs are uploaded in a timely and accurate manner.
· Work with the Sr. Marketplace Strategist and Category Managers to have a cohesive site merchandising strategy to ensure excellent customer experience.
· Daily site maintenance including, but not limited to site audits, content uploads, seasonal categorization refresh and sorting requests.
· Partner with Customer Service Team to troubleshoot and correct product listing errors on site.
· Learn about Trevco’s product offerings, internal processes, and other related matters.
· Support the Marketplace Team by developing keen working knowledge of item setup processes and procedures. Begin to own setup of new products and merchandising of brand stores.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in e-Commerce, retail site merchandising preferred.
- Understanding of retail ecommerce landscape.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel) and the ability to quickly learn internal systems, processes, and additional software/web-based applications.