Head of People
Remote (USA) /
We are actively seeking a strategic Head of People to help grow Tribe Dynamics’ people programs. The ideal match must have a passion for learning, an obsession with solving hard problems, and the desire to have a huge impact.
As the leader of our small People Team, you’ll work closely with our CEO and Executive Leadership to shape and build our People processes. You’ll serve as a player/coach across our entire remote-first organization; leading initiatives to help us scale in this pivotal era of growth. Areas of focus will include performance management, organizational expansion, engagement and retention, compensation and benefits, employee experience, and culture.
If contributing to a startup with great ambitions appeals to you, then please apply below!
- Report to the CEO and partner with the leadership team to shape company vision and develop, communicate, and execute a holistic People strategy
- Lead our talent acquisition and hiring planning in order to recruit, retain, and develop top talent
- Work with the CEO on internal communications strategy, including planning executive meetings and weekly all-hands meetings
- Implement pulse surveys and other analytics tools to understand the employee experience and guide people program development and implementation
- Develop ongoing Learning and Development programs for all employees to better enable our organization and provide ongoing career development
- Manage our performance management and promotion philosophy and system, implementing regular and ongoing feedback conversations for leaders, managers, supervisors, and individuals contributors
- Champion DEI across the organization; build a diverse team, foster an inclusive culture, facilitate DEI training, and partner with the DEI committee to spearhead inclusion efforts across the organization
- Build our compensation programs, salary bands, market analysis and overall compensation philosophy
- Oversee and audit our compliance, payroll, and benefits programs; keep a plus on competitive offerings to ensure Tribe continues to offer our employees the resources they need to be successful and grow
- Develop policies and continue to push our culture to ensure strong employee engagement for our remote-first team
- Experience building and scaling People teams and programs, ideally 5+ years leading teams across People Operations, Recruiting, and HR
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills, and experience supporting employees at all levels of the organization
- You are resourceful, organized, and attentive to deadlines
- Proven track record of hiring incredible talent across a myriad of teams and functions, and consistently optimizing time-to-hire
- Hands-on experience with the full gamut of startup People Operations—from benefits administration of benefits to onboarding and employee relations
- Experience building a remote-first culture -- while we have hubs in San Francisco, London, and New York, the right candidate will be interested in building out best-in-class remote people programs
What we offer
- Unlimited PTO with “Winter Fridays” off every other week for the duration of the pandemic
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- FSA with an automatic $500 employer contribution
- $1200 annual professional development stipend
- 401(k) through Guideline
- 16 weeks fully paid parental leave, with up to 9 additional months at 25% pay
- WFH benefits: Flexible work opportunities (work from any U.S. state!), $250 annual home office stipend, coffee delivery subscription!
Tribe Dynamics SaaS platform, ARM (Ambassador Relationship Management), is a B2B tool that helps beauty, fashion, and lifestyle brands optimize their influencer communities through content collection and campaign measurement. To that end, there exist two aspects of the product—one focused on influencer community management, and another focused on benchmarking and reporting.
Tribe Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer committed to cultivating an inclusive company culture. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, or veteran status. We enthusiastically encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.