Front End Developer
Kansas City or US Remote
Full Time /
TripleBlind is looking for a Front-end Developer to join our team and help us build amazing web interfaces. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the web and loves to code. If you are a highly-skilled Front-end Developer, we want to hear from you!
What you will do as a Front End Developer at TripleBlind:
- Create the main interface experience for our customers
- Assist in defining the TripleBlind API and user experience
- Become part of a team of highly experienced engineers and designers
- Collaborate using Github as part of an Agile development team
- Use Docker containers for shipping to the major cloud platforms
- Learn about encryption, machine learning other cutting edge technologies
You should apply if you:
- Understand design principles and love creating attractive, usable interfaces
- Understand that UI and UX are not the same and can create a great experience
- Prefer finding solutions to problems, not just being told them
- Like the pace of a startup -- or want to learn what that means
- Are organized, have a high attention to detail, and are good at prioritizing and juggling multiple work streams.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) that are modified to meet the needs, level of expertise and sophistication of the audience.
- Take initiative and have the ability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Are self-directed and self-motivated, always looking for new ways to contribute to the success of the team.
- Are a team player that is as dedicated to the team effort as you are to your own success.
What is TripleBlind
TripleBlind has created the most complete and scalable solution for privacy enhancing computation.
The TripleBlind solution is software-only and delivered via a simple API. It solves for a broad range of use cases, with current focus on healthcare and financial services. The company is backed by Accenture, General Catalyst and The Mayo Clinic.
TripleBlind’s innovations build on well understood principles, such as federated learning and multi-party compute. Our innovations radically improve the practical use of privacy preserving technology, by adding true scalability and faster processing, with support for all data and algorithm types. TripleBlind natively supports major cloud platforms, including availability for download and purchase via cloud marketplaces. TripleBlind unlocks the intellectual property value of data, while preserving privacy and ensuring compliance with HIPAA and GDPR.
We are a remote-first business. If you are local to the Kansas City area, you are welcome to work out of our office on The Plaza. Otherwise, we're open to all US-based remote candidates.
When Applying …
Please include a cover letter along with your resume.
TripleBlind provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.