Kansas City or US Remote
Full Time /
TripleBlind is creating a suite of privacy tools which allow data and algorithms to securely come together in a way never before possible. Data remains encrypted even while operations are being performed on it, and even the algorithm may be encrypted to hide proprietary intellectual property. Through these technologies, we are building the world’s first Privacy API. Our toolset brings together data sellers, researchers, software providers and consumers - all protected by mathematically guaranteed “privacy as a service”.
At TripleBlind, Quality Engineers are embedded and work very closely with the development, product management and other teams. Quality Engineers need to be technically competent, flexible, driven, and have the ability to move forward through uncertainty.
We need someone who…
- Has experience working within an embedded scrum team, to ensure features are documented and tested on both the front-end, and back-end
- Experience translating ad hoc and structured conversation into test coverage and test cases, not limited to RCAs (root cause analysis), sprint retrospectives etc.
- Is an advocate for Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration, and/or Continuous Deployment
- Can leverage data across our product, support and engineering teams to help improve our processes
- Maintaining and expanding our end-to-end system tests, tooling and infrastructure written in Python
- Either has Front End Automated testing experience, or is eager to learn and implement tooling such as Cypress, Playwright etc.
You’ll be responsible for…
- Testing complex systems over multiple release cycles and versions; in our case, Python, Django, React, Rust and Docker
- Participating in the day-to-day of engineering teams’ standups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings
- Expanding on automation coverage; iterating on frameworks and adding to an automated test suite using tools similar to Python, PyTest, Locust
- Working with a developer from within their code reviews, to leverage the benefits of our GitFlow-like process which we codify with GitHub Actions
- Experience working within a local dev environment, docker images and cloud instances such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- Collaborating on Epics, Stories, and Design Reviews providing test coverage reviews by expanding happy paths to include negative and corner cases, and documenting these as acceptance criteria
How we work…
We're an early stage company with a legitimately groundbreaking technology. So, you might not get all the perks that larger companies can offer. But, we do offer:
● The opportunity to make a dramatic impact on the product.
● Regular meetups in Kansas City to spend time with teammates and have fun.
● Health insurance benefits package.
● Health and wellness reimbursement. We’ll help cover your gym membership, yoga class, online fitness program, or whatever you subscribe to in order to stay active.
● Weekly lunch reimbursement for remote employees. Lunch is on us once-a-week.
● Internet/phone stipend included in your paycheck.
TripleBlind is a distributed team. We're headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. If you're local to KC, you're welcome to work out of our offices at The Plaza. Otherwise, you'll join our remote workforce and can work from anywhere you like. We have a fun, remote-first culture that you'll love.
TripleBlind provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.