Senior Account Executive (B2B SaaS)
We are seeking a driven, experienced, and motivated Senior Account Executive to join our sales team in London. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, you will play an important role in the success of the EU region.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to drive growth and revenue for Trolley's SaaS platform.
In your role you will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to target and win new mid-market and enterprise business customers.
- Develop prospecting strategies for target accounts.
- Calling warm marketing or BDR leads and ensuring a smooth client consultation through the sale onboarding process.
- Use data, metrics, and KPIs to identify how you continuously iterate your performance.
- Attend workshops, startup, and tech networking events to target and prospect new client opportunities.
- Collaborate with other Sales & Marketing team members to share knowledge and best practices, and fine-tune the sales process.
- Contribute to the positive culture within the company and sell consultatively, with professionalism and ethics.
- Mentor and coach a team of Account Executives to drive growth and development.
- 4+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment, with a proven track record of success in software sales.
- Excellent sales and telephone skills, including active listening, and verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic, and quota-driven environment.
- Experience developing new verticals or territories.
- Experience with multiple stakeholders, sales cycles that can be long at times, and dealing with inter-departmental processes.
- Proficient with Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator (Outreach is a plus).
- Previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagements and activities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Interested? What we offer:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity.
- Join an amazing team of diverse people working together on a common mission.
- Extended Healthcare benefits.
- 4 weeks paid vacation per year + public holidays.
- Pension Plan.
- Gym Membership allowance.
- 1/2 day Fridays during summer.
Trolley is the payouts platform for the internet economy. Our vision is to unlock the collective economic opportunity of the internet – for everyone – by building a truly global payouts ecosystem. Through our powerful platform and API, Trolley enables businesses to reach workers from all corners of the world and offer creators, on-demand workers, and suppliers the ability to bring their specialized talents to a global market. Businesses use Trolley to automate and manage payouts, collect recipient tax and banking information, and mitigate fraud and risk. The payouts solution of choice for hundreds of businesses, Trolley has made payouts to over 1.1 million different musicians, artists, makers, vendors, and suppliers around the world.