Client Relationship Manager - Lenexa, KS
Client Success – Client Services
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
Do you want to feel that you're making a real difference in the world and in people's lives?
TrueAccord is the place to do that.
You are a multitasker extraordinaire; injecting order into fast paced and growing environments is a known strength of yours. You are a creative and analytical problem solver who will support your decisions through data and analysis. You are comfortable in transitioning between operational, strategy, and analytical work. You are influential and a great communicator and use these skills to manage various stakeholders.
TrueAccord is seeking an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join our growing team. This position serves a critical function for TrueAccord as you are responsible for managing the relationship with our most important clients, which include some of the world’s largest financial institutions.
This team serves as a strategic business partner to our clients, facilitating not just their happiness but on-going success in working with TrueAccord. We are seeking ambitious candidates who are excited about the opportunity to help grow the team and step into leadership responsibilities.
- Responsible for owning a book of business and driving the growth of those clients
- Exceed clients needs through proactive account management, diligent communication, and proactive execution
- Drive and implement scalable processes / procedures within the CS department
- Manage the feedback loop which ensures our clients’ priorities are understood and influence the company’s decision
- Strong sense of accountability for job function and expectations
- Demonstrates the required competency to drive internal projects (build out of documentation, implementation of tools, etc.)
- Must demonstrate collaboration within the team and across the organization
- Experience in the debt collection is desired; this can include direct management of a collection function, involvement in collection analytics and reporting, risk management experience in a credit granting or collection, client/account management in a collection business, vendor management or other related experience
- Drive relationship management, communications, and overall success for TrueAccord’s enterprise clients
- Ensure clients grow their business with TrueAccord by focusing on optimizing strategies, building the necessary process and controls, and helping them understand the nature of digital collections as a service
- Identify and foster opportunities to grow the relationship and upsell our services
- Interpret data and insights from TrueAccord’s services to provide consultative guidance to clients
- Create and deliver regular business reviews with clients to demonstrate the value they are receiving from working with TrueAccord
- Fully understand your client’s business model, strategic objectives and policies and procedures related to the work we do for them
- Proactively track and report on key performance metrics
- Responsible for managing the oversight and delivery of client specifics tasks and deliverables
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Bring a positive, collaborative, team-oriented attitude to the office and your customers every day!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of client service, client success, or account management experience
- 2+ years of working for a software / technology company
- 2+ year of account receivable / collections industry experience
- Demonstrable experience engaging clients as stakeholders on business relationships.
- Professional temperament and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to translate data into business insights
- Awesome communication, presentation, and problem solving abilities
- Major bonus if you have:
--------1) collections related experience and
--------2) client success or account management at a high-growth company
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opening a new office in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive & diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change (and a strong Giphy game).
We promote work/life harmony and increased productivity. Company events are held for all our teams to come together, have fun and learn about one another.
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.