Senior Front-End Engineer - Kansas City
Kansas City, KS
Technology – Engineering
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
Our Engineering Team: We are a small, highly-productive engineering team that appreciates clean and elegant solutions to large and messy real-world business problems. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join an engineering team of a successful fast-growing start-up that is transforming the industry, while developing your software engineering skills.
Development Culture: While small, this team moves fast and iterates. We do bi-weekly sprints and write high-quality tested code. We practice continuous deployment through Jenkins, Docker, and Ansible. We put a lot of emphasis on code elegance, cleanliness, and robustness.
Feel free to share your Stack-Overflow, GitHub, blog, or any relevant projects that you've worked on. Apply now, to make a huge impact in a growing organization!
- Architect and build our next generation web rendering stack, optimized for speed and mobile consumption.
- Maintain our existing set of Angular single-page applications, modifying them as needed per the needs of the Product and our Clients.
- Implement entirely new tools and applications using a modern technology stack. (TBD)
- Write unit, integration, and End-to-End tests as necessary (we currently utilize Karma/Jasmine for unit test, and ScalaTest’s WebDriver API for E2E).
- Improve the performance of our entire Client experience.
- Experience architecting front end and middle tier technologies.
- Familiarity with modern technology stacks and frameworks (Angular is the most important).
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Desire for continuous learning and continuous improvement.
How to Stand Out:
- Familiarity with functional programming.
- Experience working closely with Backend Engineers on API design.
- Experience developing single page applications.
- Previous experience leading / managing other engineers.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work with talented and motivated people in a dynamic environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
- Team lunches and weekly happy hour
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opening a new office in Kansas City, MO. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive & diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change (and a strong Giphy game).
We promote work/life harmony and increased productivity. Company events are held for all our teams to come together, have fun and learn about one another.
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.