Customer Engagement Specialist - Collections - SF
San Francisco, CA
Customer Engagement – Account Services
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry thats been waiting for change.
We are looking for highly motivated Customer Engagement Specialists to join our Engagement Team. Our Customer Engagement Specialists play a critical role in the success of our business; ensuring that our customers receive the best possible experience in accordance with our mission. They work closely with our customers to develop solutions that resolve debt and promote financial health. In addition, this role will work closely with all TrueAccord teams to improve our platform by providing valuable feedback on product performance.
Come join a fast growing startup with lots of opportunity for growth!
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Motivate and guide customers through the collections process
- Manage inbound and outbound repayment inquiries from consumers and debt consolidators via phone and email
- Communicate with customers to establish payment solutions and resolve customer account inquiries
- Meet key performance indicators as outlined by management
- Meet expected quality and compliance standards
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinkingDemonstrated skill in problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflicts
- Commitment to providing best in class customer service
- Prioritize multiple tasks to ensure successful completion of each debt collection attempt
- Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment
- Call center experience preferred
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opening a new center of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.