San Francisco, CA
Finance – Analytics
Our mission is to reinvent the debt collections space by delivering extraordinary consumer experiences that empower consumers to regain control of their financial health and help them to better manage their financial future. Debt collection has been broken for a long time. Every year, 77 million Americans experience the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. Come and join the revolution as we disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that needs change.
TrueAccord’s Analytics team is responsible for driving our business forward with data. You’ll join a small team of highly motivated people who take the TrueAccord mission seriously and are determined to succeed. This role is an excellent opportunity to work with talented Analysts, Product Managers, and Data Scientists and to continue building a career in the exciting field of Analytics.
You will be responsible for crafting and maintaining data tools and supporting data and analyses needs. You will enable a wide understanding of the state of our business by building self-service tools, providing drill-down capabilities, as well as building out reporting on business important metrics both internally and externally. You will have the exciting opportunity to interact directly with our clients as well.
This is an exciting role that is integral to the company's success and has broad exposure to business performance.
- Partner cross-functionally with product, data science, engineering teams, sales, and customer success to optimize conversion strategies and tactics
- Establish quantitative relationships between key drivers and outputs in Customer Engagement (e.g. handle time and dedications) to enable opportunity sizing and cost efficiency optimization
- Develop forecasting models to predict liquidation across portfolios
- Provide ongoing conversion monitoring and perform root cause analyses
- Develop tools for anomaly detection and trend identification for each level of the conversion funnel
- Conduct analyses that inform strategic planning initiatives across the company
- Support analytics requests directly from external clients
- Ability to answer the “why” questions
- Data mining to derive insights around product and behavioral trends
- Build reports and dashboards that monitor data integrity and system controls
- Proven ability to perform deep analyses, build models then present and operationalize learnings to the needs of the business
- Fluency in SQL
- 1+ years of experience in using quantitative data analysis to tackle problems (technology company or related industry)
- Familiarity with statistical analysis, modeling, and data visualization
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to deliver insights to partners clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
Nice To Have:
- Experience using analytics tools such as: Mixpanel, Heap, Segment, Amplitude, etc a huge plus
- BS degree in an analytical discipline is a plus: statistics, physics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, etc. or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with a statistical language, such as R or Python
- Competency with data visualization tools such as: Looker or Chartio
- Previous startup experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Work with talented and motivated people in a dynamic environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
- Team lunches and weekly happy hour
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco’s Soma (South of Market) district. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive & diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change (and a strong Giphy game).
In addition, we offer catered meals, ergonomic desks, and a dog friendly office! We believe in flexible work schedules that promotes work/life harmony and increased productivity. Happy hours are held for all our teams to come together, have fun and learn about one another. Our leadership team hosts a company-wide Q&A breakfast session where we all discuss ideas on how to improve our current practices—from new office snacks to productivity tips.
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.