Data Analyst - San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
Analytics – Analytics
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry thats been waiting for change.
TrueAccord’s Analytics team is responsible for driving our business forward with data. You’ll join a small team of highly motivated people who take the TrueAccord mission seriously and are determined to succeed. This role is an excellent opportunity to work with talented Analysts, Product Managers, and Data Scientists and to continue building a career in the exciting field of Analytics.
You will be responsible for crafting and maintaining data tools and supporting data and analyses needs. You will enable a wide understanding of the state of our business by building self-service tools, providing drill-down capabilities, as well as building out reporting on business important metrics both internally and externally. You will have the exciting opportunity to interact directly with our clients as well.
This is an exciting role that is integral to the company's success and has broad exposure to business performance.
- Build analytical models to help support decision-making and be a go-to for ad-hoc analysis needs
- Develop and improve internal processes, optimizing for strategic business outcomes
- Drive accountability for business outcomes through KPI creation and monitoring
- Create metrics to track and improve operational efficiency and productivity of customer engagement processes
- Establish quantitative relationships between key drivers and outputs in Customer Engagement (e.g. handle time and dedications) to enable opportunity sizing and cost efficiency optimization
- Develop forecasting models to predict inbound email and call volumes
- Provide ongoing monitoring and perform root cause analyses
- Ability to answer the “why” questions
- Build reports and dashboards that monitor data integrity and system controls
- Proven ability to perform deep analyses, build models then present and operationalize learnings to the needs of the business
- Fluency in SQL
- 3+ years of experience in using quantitative data analysis to tackle problems (technology company or related industry)
- Familiarity with statistical analysis, modeling, and data visualization
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to deliver insights to partners clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
Nice To Have:
- Experience using analytics tools such as: Mixpanel, Heap, Segment, Amplitude, etc a huge plus
- BS degree in an analytical discipline is a plus: statistics, physics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, etc. or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with a statistical language, such as R or Python
- Competency with data visualization tools such as: Looker or Chartio
- Previous startup experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Work with talented and motivated people in a dynamic environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
- Team lunches and weekly happy hour
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opening a new center of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.