Remote, USA /
Marketing – Business to business /
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
TrueAccord is growing, and we’re looking for a Communications Manager to help own our press and communication strategy and cement TrueAccord’s position as a category leader. Reporting into the Marketing Lead, and working closely with senior executives and the CEO, the Communications Manager will be tasked with increasing our share of voice and brand awareness across multiple products, verticals and various media programs. You’ll have the freedom to research, develop and write compelling industry stories. You’ll have the opportunity to expand your responsibilities and lead the growth of the brand and communications functions at TrueAccord.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
GROWTH MENTALITY: You’re looking for the next step in your career and not afraid to get your hands dirty. You’re comfortable with moving fast, making decisions with imperfect data, and learning on your own. You’re hungry to do more than just your official job and looking to expand your skills to include more and more of marketing.
STORY TELLER: B2B marketing in the financial industry is a difficult task and we’re looking for someone who has a knack for telling powerful stories that can communicate our track-record and mission-driven values to the world.
SUPERB COMMUNICATION SKILLS: You’re a wizard of words – both written and said. You probably think this job post is too long, and you might have a few suggestions on how to trim it down. You know how to explain complex concepts in clear, pithy prose, and you cannot wait to write a byline for insideARM about why digital is the future of debt collection.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Lead and execute communication strategy for TrueAccord and increase share of voice and brand awareness across multiple verticals and products
- Maintain professional relationships with key press, policy influencers and business leaders within the fintech space
- Own social media strategy and execution at TrueAccord for LinkedIn and Twitter and amplify TrueAccord’s mission and educational materials to key audiences
- Identify and develop creative ideas for timely stories that help achieve TrueAccord’s business objectives.
- Take complex technical information and craft compelling content that resonates for audiences
- Write press releases, bylines, pitches, blogs, and case studies for website or external publications
- Understand key personas and industries and be in charge of developing stats, quotes and customer insights that drive messaging
- Develop and execute speaking strategy for C-Level executives, including tracking CFPs, developing abstracts, and assisting with talking points and presentation content
- Own brand voice and brand guidelines to ensure consistent written and visual communications across the company
- BA/BS degree required; Experience in fintech a plus but not a requirement
- 3-5 years of communication experience preferably with an agency
- Excellent writing skills and ability to transform technical information and data into meaningful stories
- Strong project management and organizational skills to effectively manage multiple and projects with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and experience working with senior executives
- Agency experience is preferred
- Understanding of graphic design principles and ability to manage branding guidelines is a plus
- Experience with data journalism a big plus
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.