Junior Quality Analyst
Remote, USA /
Operations – Operational Excellence /
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
As a Junior Quality Analyst (JQA) you will assist in the fulfillment of client audits, quality monitoring requests, pulling call recordings, contact monitoring, and other ad-hoc requests, for internal and external partners.
The JQA will be responsible for assisting with quality monitoring and administrative support, quality evaluations for the Customer Engagement and Account Servicing teams. Included by not limited to monitoring customer inbound and outbound calls, email correspondence handled by TA Representatives. The JQA will assess associates technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures
What you'll do:
- Coordinates fulfillment of client audit quality monitoring requests including pulling call recordings, contact monitoring, and other ad-hoc requests
- Assist with the requested calls/notes/history for client audits, confirming the to confirm compliance with company policies.
- Monitoring recorded calls and scoring for internal and external partners
- Provide quality feedback of Representatives’ interactions with customers and fulfillment of requests performed by the Customer Engagement and Account Servicing Department.
- Identify skill gaps and recommend learning solutions
- Adheres to and enforces the program quality plan, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and other governing documents that include service quality standards, quality scorecards, and monitoring processes
- Participates in calibration activities and works collaboratively with contact center operations personnel to ensure consistency in quality service requirements
- One year of Call Center experience recommended
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within established contractual service levels requirements
- Organizational, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Docs, MS Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong observation and diagnostic skills with the ability to give candid and professional feedback via contact monitoring assessments.
- Willing to learn the beginning stages of quality assurance and continuous improvement concepts, procedures, and processes in a contact center environment.
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
- Everything you need to work remotely
- Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Family-friendly policies - parental leave, flexible work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
- Paid time off to do volunteer work in your community!
We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.