Vice President of Finance
San Francisco, CA
Finance – Finance
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry thats been waiting for change.
The VP of Finance will take over an existing, high performance finance and accounting department managing our day to day requirements across several entities, multiple bank accounts, billing structures, clients remittances and audits. While managing the day to day and tactical requirements of the role, they will also lead and partner with the CEO on various company wide financial initiatives such as investor and capital market management, financial planning and adherence to budget, and optimizing contracts, costs, and opportunities to further leverage the company's assets. This is a highly visible position, interacting with the company’s C-level executives, serving on the company’s leadership, and interacting with external stakeholders.
You’ll be expected to navigate effectively between the tactical and strategic, build and coach a growing team on complex tasks, deliver impeccable results on a tight time table, and “see around the corner” on financial issues and needs while working with c-level peers. As a fast growing leader of our segment, TrueAccord continuously sees opportunities to leverage its assets, assess corporate development activities, and build on its current success to boost top line and profitability.
- Manage others to successfully meet financial operations goals including audits, reconciliations, remittances, and more
- Manage others to complete monthly closes, financial audits, AR/AP and projections and budget development and review
- Tightly manage company results and spend to meet budget goals
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the company’s cash position using different funding tools
- Develop and implement strategies to leverage company assets to boost revenue and profitability
- Assess and act on corporate development opportunities
- Experienced manager, highly skilled operator, able to mentor others into great performance, hitting tight goals with high accuracy
- Strategic thinker able to apply financial planning and analysis principles to develop company strategy
- Familiar with enterprise tools and managing multiple entities using Netsuite, ADP, and others
- Experience working with enterprise sales and inside sales, as well as various pricing models (transactional, SaaS, etc)
- Strong understanding of forecasting and budgeting, and proven ability to hold others accountable to meet budget goals
- Good understanding of the fundraising process and deal terms including different instruments (VC, PE, and debt financing among others), proven experience in leading these processes is a plus
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing, knack for great presentations is a plus
- Strong problem solving capabilities, both in ideation and execution
- Highly analytical and rigorous
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opening a new center of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.