IT Support Specialist - Kansas City
Kansas City, KS
Information Technology – IT
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
As our IT Support Specialist, you will provide insightful and friendly advice, and hands-on technical support to internal customers in need. You quickly diagnose device and application issues, explaining situations with patience and empathy. After determining whether repairs can be made or a replacement is needed, you offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again with minimum disruption to their work. You fulfill our service commitment while providing exceptional customer service. Finally, you earn the confidence of customers and co-workers alike as you offer guidance, knowledge, and even tips and training.
We utilize Mac computers along with a suite cloud apps provisioned in Okta. This role is hourly and non-exempt.
- Promote the perception of all IT as a preferred technology service provider by maintaining a pleasant, comfortable and inviting service environment and by guiding customers to the most effective avenue of support
- Install, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware (PC, Mac, Printers and other devices)
- Recommend and install hardware and peripherals
- Instruct and assist end users in the use of computer equipment, software and accessories
- Identify needs, procure and manage local IT supplies
- Document all support activity within the Zendesk ticketing tool
- Coordinate efforts with 3rd party vendors to repair faulty hardware
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- 3 years of experience in a fast-paced organization administering, operating, problem solving, troubleshooting, maintaining and securing desktops and laptops.
- Proven experience with client communications, maintaining composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating complex technical concepts in simple language.
- Strong experience and working knowledge of current iOS and Windows.
- Experience prioritizing and completing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree or related technical education
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Okta, MFA, GSuite, Casper suite, O365, JIRA
- Apple Certified Support Professional certification
- Knowledge of Firewalls, API’s and physical security devices
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opening a new office in Kansas City, MO. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive & diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change (and a strong Giphy game).
We promote work/life harmony and increased productivity. Company events are held for all our teams to come together, have fun and learn about one another.
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.