Workforce Manager Analyst - KS
Customer Engagement – Customer Engagement
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that’s been waiting for change.
Workforce Management Analyst
The Workforce Management Analyst role will play an integral part in our Customer Engagement (CE) Team, providing focused expertise in contact center forecasting, service level management, staffing requirements, scheduling and project planning. The CE workforce consists of employee groups responsible for handling front and back-office operations, including inbound and outbound communications via phone calls, emails, and case management with additional channels expected in the future. This role is responsible for daily reporting, staffing & scheduling and monitoring of real time performance. This includes reviewing team member schedule adherence, intraday management of resources, monitoring multiple channel performance and productivity, and schedule adjustments to meet staffing and service goals.
- Creates, maintains and distributes reporting and plans to guide operations teams to success and add value to the broader organization
- Accurately predicts work volume, handle time and staff shrinkage by work type, and provides staffing recommendations to enhance workforce management and center-wide performance
- Creates and maintains attrition capacity modeling, providing recommendations for short and long-term staffing needs
- Proactively analyzes inputs, and oversees implementation of continuously improved forecasts and plans; measures performance, identifies opportunities and provides recommendations on how to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics
- Identifies weaknesses in processes; researches and recommends performance and efficiency improvement processes and changes
- In partnership with key stakeholders, analyzes, tests and launches new initiatives to increase productivity
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible related experience at a professional level, including three or more years in a WFM Planning and Strategy role, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical analysis of call center data, WFM, forecasting, statistical quality control, and an understanding of performance measurement tools.
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with internal business partners, employees and at all levels of management
- Ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure situations, meet tight deadlines and demonstrate a high level of flexibility in a rapidly changing and diverse environment
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated success in meeting customer needs; ability to balance multiple tasks, projects and competing priorities both independently or as part of a team
- Advanced database management and analytical skills ( MS SQL, MySQL)
- Fluent with excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret significant data in a structured manner to make sound business recommendations and/or decisions; attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional certification
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opening a new office in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive & diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change (and a strong Giphy game).
We promote work/life harmony and increased productivity. Company events are held for all our teams to come together, have fun and learn about one another.
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.