Growth Marketing Manager
SF / Remote /
Engage – Marketing /
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
Engage is a nascent, fast-growing consumer SaaS product for individuals looking to get out of debt and achieve financial wellness. Built on top of the consumer trust that TrueAccord has successfully developed since 2013, Engage paves a path to financial well-being for millions of consumers. This is a unique opportunity for your work to make a real impact in people’s lives and help the financially underserved.
You will drive the next phase of growth for Engage to 100x our user base from tens of thousands to millions. You’re a T-shaped marketer with deep experience in CRO, comfortable with writing fantastic marketing copy, designing and rapidly iterating on landing pages and analyzing ad performance. We have a massive growth opportunity and a long list of ideas, but we need someone with the right skills and an experimental mindset to drive the rocketship.
You thrive in variable, fast-paced environments and bring a positive attitude to everything you do. You know what it takes to do more with less, and you bring a mindset of resourcefulness to all that you do. We have a small, lean, team so you’ll move fast and learn a lot along the way. The role and title will grow based on your abilities.
- Identify and test new channels to acquire customers.
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design. experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion.
- Optimize existing marketing funnels to drive incremental efficiency.
- Manage vendors and affiliate partners.
- Work cross-functionally with product to drive product-led growth and other parts of the business to drive internal growth opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Business or technical background is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience driving growth for consumer technology companies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Data-driven mindset with proficiency in relevant analytical skills (Google Analytics, SQL, Excel, etc.).
- Experience with most of the following channels: E-mail, Paid Ads, Referral/Viral, PPC.
- Experience with some of the following channels: PR / Earned Media, SEO, Content, Community, Mobile App
- A creative approach and energetic attitude.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of Americans who are struggling financially.
- Knowledge or experience in FinTech.
- Passion for personal finance.
- Design (Sketch, Figma) or development (HTML/CSS) skills.
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.