Technical Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
Technology – Product
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry thats been waiting for change.
- Monitor and triage inbound requests to Integrations Engineering team
- Lead backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, and retros
- Support partnering teams (e.g. Client Success) with investigations that require technical expertise
- Resolve day-to-day technical roadblocks
- Drive progress across multiple technical projects and communicate status and risks to all stakeholders
- Anticipate project risks and issues, escalate to appropriate stakeholders where required
A successful candidate will have:
- 2 years of technical program management experience
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with cross functional development teams
- Work with talented and motivated people in a fast paced environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
- Team lunches and weekly happy hour
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opening a new center of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.