Associate Quality Assurance
San Francisco, CA
Technology – Engineering
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 Million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team and disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry thats been waiting for change.
TrueAccord is growing at a prodigious rate. We are encountering challenges of scale as our system approaches tens of millions of transactions per week. Our product is expanding rapidly with new large clients and new features. As an Associate QA, you will contribute instrumentally to ensure the quality and performance of our product in the midst of this rapid growth. You will be part of a highly collaborative and talented team where everyone owns a piece of TrueAccord’s success.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about quality, demonstrates strong customer empathy, has a solid understanding of prioritization and fluent in SQL. In this role, you will support the engineering team by querying production tickets for triage which will positively affect engineering efficiency tremendously. This is a great learning opportunity for a junior engineer / analyst to work for rapidly growing FinTech startup that is influencing an archaic industry to be more digital, but more importantly consumer centric.
Maintain high integration quality by:
- Creating SQL queries to identify reporting discrepancies
- Automated alerting via Looker
- Assist in translating client policies to technical requirements
- Work with product/CS teams to understand integration requirements and create queries based on that
- Experience in data analysis is required
- Good Experience in incident and ticket analysis
- Strong understanding in triaging Engineering Support Tickets and looking for resolutions
- Proficient with SQL
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent | 1 year as a Software QA Test Analyst
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal team members and external customers
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
Perks and Benefits
- Work with talented and motivated people in a fast paced mission driven environment.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Family friendly policies - parental leave, flexible work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
- Team lunches and weekly happy hour
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco and opening a new center of excellence in Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.