Account Servicing Specialist
San Francisco, CA
Customer Engagement – Account Services
Our mission is to reinvent the debt collections space by delivering extraordinary consumer experiences that empower consumers to regain control of their financial health and help them to better manage their financial future. Debt collection has been broken for a long time. Every year, 77 million Americans experience the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. Come and join the revolution as we disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry that needs change.
About the job:
We are looking for a data-driven guru who has great attention to detail and looking to thrive in a dynamic, hyper-growth environment. Do you have lightning quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization? Then apply today!
- Providing support for data entry and assigned administrative tasks
- Logs information into appropriate database and triages all mail to the appropriate recipient
- Responsible for the intake of all correspondence including mail and faxed documents
- Handling materials containing highly confidential information
- Detecting flaws in data while processing customer and account source documents
- Continuing operations in accordance with policies and procedures
- Regular onsite attendance and timeliness [is essential to this role]
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, systematic and accurate
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Experience with data analysis and reporting desired
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco’s Soma (South of Market) district. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive & diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change (and a strong Giphy game).
In addition, we offer catered meals, ergonomic desks, and a dog friendly office! We believe in flexible work schedules that promotes work/life harmony and increased productivity. Happy hours are held for all our teams to come together, have fun and learn about one another. Our leadership team hosts a company-wide Q&A breakfast session where we all discuss ideas on how to improve our current practices—from new office snacks to productivity tips.
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this make us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.