Remote - in US /
Customer Success /
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven fintech company that provides quality financial services for people whose needs go unmet by traditional institutions. We serve people with complex needs and those who care for them, and it is an honor to wake up in the morning knowing that we have a profound impact on our customers’ lives.
The Account Management team is a small but mighty team that plays an important role supporting professional customers (professional trustees, fiduciaries, guardians, nonprofits, recovery centers, etc.) who use our True Link Visa Card throughout their end-to-end journey with us. As an account manager, you’ll build long-lasting and trusting relationships with our customers by facilitating sales, providing training, and helping to address their most pressing challenges on an ongoing basis. These strong relationships drive business from new and existing clients by generating additional sales opportunities and supporting long term retention. You’ll quickly become an expert on our various customers and use that expertise to match them with the appropriate True Link products and build relationships with their key decision makers.
Account managers are also responsible for identifying and reporting emerging needs among our customers, and collaborating across teams to develop and implement strategies to address these needs.
What You'll Do
- Develop expert-level knowledge of True Link’s products, services, and professional customer types to help customers achieve maximum benefit from our solutions.
- Manage inbound calls from new prospective clients interested in learning more about our products and services.
- Serve as a liaison for new customers and provide them an exceptional onboarding experience, inclusive of staff training, and ongoing help via phone and email.
- Deepen and expand True Link’s relationships within existing and new accounts and/or identify areas of improvement to meet growth goals.
- Drive account strategy, communications, and tasks related to retaining our largest professional customers and deepening those relationships over time.
Who You Are
- Strong communicator - A patient, kind, and empathetic listener who is eager to understand and help our customers; clear communicator in both written communications and by phone
- Strategic thinker - A creative problem solver who understands the need to think long-term and is willing to adapt your approach to meet the needs of our diverse customers.
- Great relationship builder - People-centered, with a high degree of emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills. You build rapport with clients as a great listener and trusted partner on all things True Link.
- Detail oriented - Able to independently oversee multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without missing deadlines or losing sight of the big picture.
- Entrepreneurial - Excited about working for a relatively young company where there is opportunity to define and shape the Account Management function over time.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity - Excited to bring a high level of ownership and resourcefulness to a small team in a startup environment.
- Preferred, but not required: you've had previous professional experience working in high-touch client services or sales related positions, ideally in a financial services environment or working with similar types of professional customers to those we serve.
Why You'll Love Us
- We've got the energy and passion of a startup combined with the professionalism of a financial services firm and the compassion of a mission-driven organization that truly cares about our employees and the people we serve.
- We’re just getting started! With fifty million Americans in our addressable market, we are growing quickly into a large company that will be developing new products you will help us shape and take to market.
- We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental & Vision coverage, and an awesome vacation package.
- Our customers are not only grateful for our services but are the absolute best. We have the privilege of providing financial protection for vulnerable members of society and partnering with expert service providers to do so. Our customers and partners love us, and we love them back. You can sleep soundly every night knowing you are doing a really wonderful thing by getting our services into more hands.
- We treat one another like we treat our customers: with respect and dignity. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are cultural values we take very seriously, and we welcome and recruit team members of all backgrounds and identities.
- Our offices are dog friendly and filled with snacks, catered lunch, and a group of friendly, caring people. We’re happy to still be enjoying laughs with colleagues and appearances of furry friends over Zoom for now.
- With offices across the country, we welcome applicants who want to join our existing and future offices (in SF, Denver, Columbus, OH, NYC, and Kingston, NY) when it’s safe to work alongside each other again (and remote until then).
- Want to work remote longer-term? Great! We also have years of experience collaborating with our many team members who prefer to work from home, and welcome applicants from anywhere in the United States.
If you are a high-performing person who wants to join a diverse, inclusive team and use your skills to make a real impact in people’s lives, we invite you to apply to join our team.