New York Pharmacy, Brooklyn, NY /
Operations – Fulfillment Operations /
At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare - one patient at a time.
Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Inventory Manager to support our Operations Team. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field to help support our mission. You will be primarily responsible for implementing inventory controls, directing accurate cycle counts, and the collation of supply chain data across Truepill’s network for reporting to management. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining industry best practices related to pharmaceutical inventory management, to ensure a clear picture on resources deployed.
Why You’ll Love Working at Truepill…
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people.
- We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare.
- We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- You will manage the entire inventory portfolio including Rx, OTC, kitting, and component materials.
- Own the reconciliation of physical inventory with book inventory, immediately resolve discrepancies, and corrective action of root causes.
- Coordinate new product setups, new client projects, new site startups, and maintenance of inventory formularies
- Point person for WMS, IMS, and ERP with regard to inventory. Ensure system to system data transfers are performed as required.
- Make recommendations for system, process, and control improvements.
- Understanding of how inventory ins, outs, & adjustments are reflected in accounting transactions.
- Build reporting & KPIs to effectively monitor supply chain metric accuracy vs plan
- Adopt industry best practices to optimize inventory control. Document these in SOPs and Work Instructions and roll them out to the organization.
- Ensure product stock is adequate and can integrate direct demand from customers
- Develop peak and non-peak planning forecasts and processes
- Perform data analysis and use BI tools to write & distribute reports.
- Train others in the use of inventory systems and ensure workflows are compiled with.
We’re excited about you because…
- 3-6+ years of inventory management in healthcare supply chain
- BS Degree Preferred
- Pharmaceutical dispensing inventory management experience preferred
- Expertise in WMS, IMS, and ERP systems
- Experience working cross-functionally, across software engineering and operations projects
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to accurately track inventory across a chain of disparate locations
- Outstanding communication, organization/planning, and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and collaborative
- Engaging, team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Pay range: $80,000 - $95,000 annually
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics