NMB Pharmacy, Miami Beach, FL /
Operations – Pharmacy Operations /
At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare, but we didn’t stop there. As of 2022, we’ve grown to seven locations and today we have a total valuation of $1.6 billion. We connect Telehealth, diagnostic, and pharmacy infrastructure to create innovative solutions for leading companies, enabling our partners to deliver convenient and accessible care. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations - including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare - one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Staff Pharmacist to support our Operations Management Department. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field. You’ll be responsible for assisting the Pharmacist In Charge in managing all Pharmacy Technicians and delivery personnel.
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being - We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- You’ll manage and supervise all Pharmacy Technicians and delivery personnel
- You’ll ensure that all appropriate documentation for services rendered are maintained
- You’ll coordinate the provision of pharmaceutical services and delivery of medications and products to patients
- You’ll aid the Director of Pharmacy in providing education to all pharmacy staff as well as keeping up with local, state and federal guidelines
- You’ll be responsible for the security of legend drugs
- You’ll be able to participate in the quality assurance program
- You’ll maintain patient confidentiality with medication profiles
We’re excited about you because…
- You have an active and unrestricted pharmacy license
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharm D degree
- You have a minimum of 1 year pharmacy experience
- You possess excellent leadership and organizational skills
- You always put patients first!
Pay Range: $52 to $55 per hour
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.