Multiple Locations (EMEA)
Search Partner /
True is a global platform of companies that optimizes value creation. As one of the fastest-growing organizations in the talent advisory space, True places executive talent, assesses business leaders, creates diverse and inclusive networks, and uses innovative technology to advance executive talent priorities. Our clients include innovative growth brands backed by leading venture capital and private equity firms as well as established public and private organizations.
With offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and APAC, our team of industry and functional experts leverage their deep networks to connect companies with leading talent to transform businesses and industries. True was recognized as a 2022 best workplace by Inc. Magazine for the 3rd year and is North America’s sixth largest firm in the industry according to Hunt Scanlon’s annual ranking.
True was founded on the belief that doing good is the pathway to doing well. Our growth and success are a by-product of our values—treating people right, listening to new ideas and keeping culture at the heart of our business.
As a True Partner, you are a business builder, an entrepreneur, and a mentor all in one. You provide your clients with expert talent insights that lead to hiring decisions with the power to deliver impactful transformations within their companies. You are responsible for building and developing your practice, molding its direction, and determining its impact. Your desire to teach by example, support, and guide those in your practice on their own professional journeys is unmatched.
We want you to build what you want here. A big part of that is prioritizing your and your family’s well-being. You are not required to travel and you have the flexibility to set your own schedule. True is a people-driven place—we support the reality that everyone’s needs are different and constantly changing. At True, you and your family come first.
● Organized and able to manage multiple projects with weekly results
● Ability to easily build rapport through strong verbal communication
● Altruistic and willingness to put others before yourself
● Desire to help foster and preserve a company culture where all are encouraged, included, and find success
● Inquisitive with a desire to learn
● Able to think quickly on your feet
● Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
● Excellent work ethic and the desire to advance your career
● Significant executive search
●A consistent track record of originating, converting and executing with established clients and an appetite to identify and secure new business.
● Proven track record of managing numerous projects and competing demands with tight deadlines and daily/weekly deliverables