Analyst, Executive Recruiting
Campus Recruiting – New Grad / Full-Time /
we connect progressive thinkers with today’s most innovative companies.
True is leading the future of talent management with a growing platform of innovative products and services, and in just 10 years we’ve become the 6th largest executive search firm in North America. As talent experts, we connect innovative companies with entrepreneurial executives that will take their business to the next level. Our collaborative teams provide an unmatched level of transparency and flexibility to our clients. Each member of our team is critical to the success of our business, including our analysts!
about the program
Analysts are provided with structured classroom training and practical experience in executive search throughout the 9-month program. Analysts receive dedicated mentorship from True’s top leaders and develop business skills in research, communication, critical thinking, project & client management, and team collaboration. By the end of the program, top-performing analysts are eligible for a promotion to an associate role in a dedicated practice.
True hires analysts into Haddonfield, NJ.
what you’ll do
Month 1: Classroom Training
With a focus on the “Anatomy of a Search”, analysts work closely with each other and facilitators to:
- Learn the fundamentals and standard processes of the executive search lifecycle at every stage (kickoff to placement)
- Practice, develop, and hone hard and soft skills critical to a successful search
- Build subject matter expertise in a variety of industry and functional areas by interacting with the most innovative growth companies and their business leaders
- Gain exposure and direct access to search professionals at all levels to help develop business acumen
Months 2 - 9: Two Rotations Across Functional Practices
Put the training to work! Analysts are fully integrated into True’s search teams and play a meaningful role on live searches across functional practices (i.e. Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Technical Officers). Analysts work with business managers, associates, principals, and partners to:
- Shadow the search team’s day-to-day functions (see how the team operates)
- Conduct research and manage internal projects to best support the needs of True and our clients (develop and manage our resources)
- Participate in crafting search strategies (define the search approach)
- Identify and present qualified candidates to the search team (discover the talent!)
who you are
- Undergraduate student graduating by Spring 2024
- Curious to unlock your growth potential
- Eager to find success while managing multiple projects
- Able to easily connect and establish trust with people of all backgrounds and experiences
- Tenacious and determined to solve the problem
- Excited by research and embracing the ambiguous
- Team-oriented and willing to put others before yourself
True is one of the fastest-growing organizations in the talent advisory space: a global platform of companies that optimizes value creation by placing executive talent, developing business leaders, creating diverse and inclusive networks, and using innovative technology to advance executive talent priorities. Our clients include forward thinking brands backed by leading Venture Capital and Private Equity firms as well as established public organizations. Select clients include: Coursera, Turnitin, Hubspot, Spotify, Shake Shack, WeWork, and more!
With offices in North America, EMEA, & APAC, our team of industry and functional experts leverage their deep networks to connect companies with leading talent to transform businesses and industries. True was recognized as a 2022 best workplace by Inc. Magazine for the 3rd year and is North America’s sixth largest firm in the industry according to the recently published Hunt Scanlon annual ranking.
True was founded on the belief that doing good is the pathway to doing well. Our growth and success are a by-product of our values—treating people right, listening to new ideas and keeping culture at the heart of our business.
True is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating a culture where all are welcomed, included, and given opportunity. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Office Locations: Austin | Amsterdam | Atlanta | Berlin | Boston |Chicago | Darien | Dubai | Haddonfield | London |Los Angeles | Miami | Mexico City | Minneapolis | New York | San Francisco | Stockholm | Sydney | Tel Aviv | Toronto