Technical Account Manager (Remote or SF)
San Francisco or Remote
Business Team – Customer Success
We’re a five year-old, rapidly growing, and profitable startup that helps revenue organizations learn from every conversation. We do this by delivering an industry-leading voice platform for sales teams to track, analyze, and coach on their customer conversations. We pride ourselves in doing things the right way and being customer-first. But don’t take our word for it (we believe in showing vs. telling):
140% net revenue retention YOY and 99%+ logo retention
Multiple customers ranging from five to six figures in ACV
Multiple customers in their second or 3rd year of renewal
Rated #1 for customer satisfaction on G2Crowd
As a Technical Account Manager, you’ll work with every part of the organization (Customer Success, Product, Engineering) to ensure that customer issues are well defined and understood. At the same time, you’ll work with our customers to find creative solutions to issues that may have varying levels of impact on their business.
What you'll do:
- Be the go-to product/architecture expert for the Customer Success organization
- Troubleshoot escalated support issues leveraging a variety of systems, logs and tools
- Identify, reproduce, and escalate bugs to the engineering team and come up with mitigation strategies to minimize customer impact
- Partner with our Account Executives by removing technical and business related obstacles pre and post sale
- Engage customers virtually (Intercom, Phone, Email, Web Meeting) and on-site as required.
- Build tools and documentation to improve redundancy and scalability on the support team
- Monitor product health and quality based on data gathered from multiple sources (including real-time product monitoring, member escalations, internal team feedback, and help center discussions), prioritize issues, and work directly with Engineering and Product Management to implement changes to deliver the best member experience possible.
- Play an essential role in product launches and sunsets including leading and managing global bug bash sessions, ensuring readiness from a product quality perspective and providing supporting technical services.
- Aggregate and analyze member bugs/issues using internal tools, path analysis reports, and the available data, to drive fixes for key product issues.
- Responsible for prioritization of client and technical issues based on volume, members impacted, revenue impact, and other relevant factors.
- Coordinate with internal teams on necessary technical trainings surrounding production launches or general up-leveling.
- Deal with the most complex issues not resolved through other support channels which are escalated
- Author application training materials.
- Work directly with Sales and Operations teams in answering questions best practices and technical implementation to help Sales reach their goals.
- Write technical documentation for our client facing help center to help drive understanding and customer retention
What you'll need to be successful in the role:
- 2+ years working in a Technical Account Manager Role
- Strong understanding of system architecture fundamentals and best practices (especially in a cloud environment)
- Proficiency with multiple programming languages (including JS), terminal (SSH, Linux) and SQL
- Exceptional debugging/critical thinking skills
- Bias towards action, with a history of driving pragmatic decisions in difficult situations
- Extremely detail-oriented, with a natural tendency to create and share documentation
- Strong communicator, who can drive efforts with both technical/non-technical stakeholders
- Strong ability to adapt, parallel process, and operate independently.
- An outstanding record of achievement, including an undergraduate degree in Math, Science, Engineering or comparable discipline
- Humble confidence
- Empathetic, patient, and helpful to those around them
- Resilient, with the ability to show poise under pressure
- Highly curious and interested in continued learning & development
Our Values guide who we hire, help us tackle tough problems, and shape how we build our product. The more closely you already identify with our Values and what they mean in action at Truly, the more likely you will thrive at Truly. You can read more about the interview process and our company Values here.