Central Functions – People /
We are looking for an experienced People leader to help lead the organisation through the next phase of our growth. You will be leading a small, impactful team composed of Talent and HR expertise and committed to building out the next steps on top of the solid foundations already in place.
Working closely with the ExCo and Senior Management team, the People leader will be at a level that they can provide clear and actionable advice across the full spectrum of HR responsibilities.
- Be the architect of our organisational structure to ensure we are set up to hit our businesses long term goals. You will continuously evaluate and refresh this structure as the business evolves with the commercial goals in mind.
- Build a talented and diverse team within that structure, creating a leading employer brand and minimising reliance on external recruiters. You will create a world-class culture and community, where talent strives to work and is empowered to hit their potential.
- Continually measure and evaluate the performance of the people and teams across the business. You will consistently collect and apply data insights, not instinct, to make your decisions.
- Bring coaching expertise to support the leadership teams in their day to day people activities as well as from a leadership development perspective.
- Build the infrastructure, policies and processes to ensure all people related activities are executed smoothly throughout the entire employee lifecycle, from onboarding right through to offboarding and beyond. Within a small team, you will continually seek to understand HR insights and gain efficiencies through the use of HR tech.
- At the right time, develop and manage a competitive, contemporary compensation program by completing regular market analysis, designing pay structures, conducting cost analyses and effectively implementing improvement
- Be an advocate for Engagement by enabling effective ways of working, communication loops and actions that ensure cohesion across teams and the company as a whole
- Nurture a culture and environment built for learning and growth. You will ensure all individuals and managers are constantly developing and learning in their roles.
You will have:
- Proven experience as People leader within a fast-growing business which has already scaled, most likely at Head of HR or VP People level.
- Experience of working in a fintech environment or one where regulation played a role is desirable but not essential
- Deep understanding of best practices in recruiting world-class talent
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Passion for helping people constantly learn, grow and develop
- Demonstrable experience of working through employee relations issues as and when they arise
- A startup attitude, rolling up your sleeves and getting things done in a non-corporate, pragmatic way
- An appetite to build and deliver the people agenda
- High personal and professional integrity
- A keen desire to build a company, in a leading role with extensive top-management exposure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills