Digital Marketing Lead
Marketing – Marketing /
We are searching for a digital marketing manager to take ownership of our paid digital marketing channels (SEM, Paid Social) and possibly some unpaid channels (SEO, Social) as well, depending on your previous experience. Trussle plans to hire over 1,000 mortgage advisers in 2022, and the digital marketing lead will become one of the most important roles in the business, delivering millions of users per year (at a reasonable cost!) into the top of the funnel.
This is a new role reporting into the Director of Marketing. Over time, if you are successful, the role and your team will expand.
- Oversee all aspects of Trussle’s paid marketing activity (SEM, Display & Paid Social), including strategy, planning, reporting, hiring, etc.
- Work with the broader marketing team to deliver impactful omnichannel marketing campaigns with attributable ROI
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing on the SEO and content marketing strategy and execution
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Growth Product Manager on analysing and improving upper funnel conversion rates and CX
- Manage and be the primary point of contact for Trussle’s external digital marketing agencies
- Exceptional experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, Bing Ads, Semrush, Ahrefs, and other SEO, SEM and Paid Social “tools of the trade”
- Exceptional experience of managing large paid media campaigns
- Exceptional experience with analysing, reporting on and improving channel performance
- Strong knowledge of other digital channels, including SEO, social media, email, and content marketing
- Strong knowledge of the “technical” side of digital marketing: technical SEO, conversion tracking, attribution models, etc.
- Strong experience with Looker, Tableau or other BI platformsWorking experience of managing a team, and ideally agencies as well
Rewards package and remuneration
The total rewards package and remuneration will be based on experience and potential but is highly competitive.
Trussle operates a WFA in the UK-based approach. As long as you are ok to come into the London office occasionally you can work where you like the rest of the time
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Trussle are made up of an incredible range of talented people.
Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.