Revenue Operations Manager
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted, Inc. is the leading digital labor marketplace and workforce management solution for the healthcare industry. We are headquartered in San Francisco but we’ve taken a digital-first approach to building our workforce and the majority of our team resides across the US and abroad.
Trusted was founded in 2017 with a focus on the largest profession in healthcare: nursing. Since then, we’ve taken a process dominated by recruiters and phone calls and converted it to a fully digital experience, connecting nurses directly to job opportunities and handling benefits, payroll, onboarding, and compliance. Our platform provides full employer of record services for employers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In 2020, we launched our proprietary staffing platform, Works. Works helps hospitals solve one of their biggest challenges: filling every shift in an environment where demand for healthcare services and labor costs are increasing exponentially. With Works, facilities can create their own on-demand nursing workforce and manage all the details from a single system. Using predictive insights and recommendations, Works helps hospitals react to fluctuations in demand, while its staffing marketplace creates competition to fill open job requisitions with high-quality, active talent.
Trusted has support from top institutional investors such as Craft Ventures, Felicis Ventures, StepStone Group, and Founder Collective, as well as healthcare innovators like Texas Medical Center, Mercy Health, Intermountain Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, and Healthbox. Most recently we closed a $149 million Series C round to fund our next stage of growth.
What we're looking for
The Revenue Operations Manager will play a key part in orchestrating Trusted’s go-to-market strategy and execution. They’ll work closely with leaders across our sales teams to effectively plan, forecast, create visibility, and align incentives across our sales processes. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with strong attention to detail, allowing them to operate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Support the strategy, planning, and execution of our Go To Market teams
- Refine our sales process and the way we measure its effectiveness
- Design, implement, and manage sales forecasting processes
- Identify and lead improvements to GTM team processes
- Facilitate pipeline reviews and create standardized leading indicators and metrics that can be actioned upon to improve overall sales performance
- Develop and maintain sales territories
- Deliver data-driven insights and recommendations to the GTM leadership team
Who you are
- Systems Thinker. Proven skills in go-to-market modeling, territory building, and goal setting.
- Strategic. You’re adept at thinking and communicating in frameworks. You’re able to set the direction for large teams by making complex problems simpler.
- Quantitative. Excellent analytical skills with experience overseeing and managing business metrics, productivity, and outcomes.
- Functional Expertise. Proven skills in sales cadence, sales forecasting, funnel maintenance, and reporting
- Organized. Ability to plan, manage, and deliver multiple concurrent and complex workstreams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience supporting the operations of a complex go-to-market motion
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Employer-sponsored 401k
$115,000 - $140,000 a year
Trusted reasonably anticipates the salary range for this role to be $115,000-$140,000 annually, plus equity. The final compensation for this position will vary based on geographic location and candidate experience relative to what Trusted reasonably anticipates for this position. We are committed to transparency, and any compensation questions will be addressed early in our recruitment process.
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.