SEO Manager (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform, connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle, from acquisition through retention, while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone to scale our SEO efforts to position Trusted as a presence on all things related to a nurse’s career. You’ll work alongside the Product and Growth teams to implement an SEO strategy that ensures Trusted is creating high-converting content that ranks at the top of the search results to drive the company’s growth within the nursing community.
- You’ll lead our strategy to improve our rankings on search engines including content creation, backlinking, and technical improvements
- You’ll create and execute a content strategy that focuses on building awareness of Trusted and converting nurses into passionate ambassadors of our brand
- You’ll provide specific recommendations on how to improve our technical SEO and lead product recommendations
- You’ll define measurable goals and key metrics, set priorities and manage a backlog
- You’ll establish partnerships with thought-leaders in the nursing industry to create valuable content to equip our nurses with the best resources available
- You’ll be a champion of the achievements and opportunities for SEO at Trusted
- You’ll ensure organic traffic priorities are reflected in content and product/engineering strategy roadmap and execution
Who you are
- Passionate. You love staying up to date on the latest Google algorithm changes and SEO trends and are excited to test out new opportunities to drive organic growth.
- Analytical. Your initiatives are always backed up with data proving their impact. You’re constantly combing through data to figure out which areas are working, which ones need improvement, understanding why, and using those insights to figure out how to take the SEO program to the next level.
- Self-motivated. Working for an early stage startup is exciting to you and you thrive when there is a little bit of ambiguity in the air. You don’t wait for direction, you seize opportunity and want to be on a team that thinks the same way.
- Strategic. You know which SEO initiatives are likely to have the biggest impact on business objectives and prioritize those over initiatives that will drive high-volume, non-converting traffic.
- 2+ years of experience in SEO strategy, including content creation and technical SEO at a startup
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience using modern analytics tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Google Analytics to track and improve performance of SEO
- Ability to communicate with Engineering teams for Technical SEO fixes
- Ability to work independently and anticipate needs of the business to drive long-term growth
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.