Revenue Operations Manager (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform, connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle, from acquisition through retention, while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join the Operations team that services our marketplace platform. As a key early member of the team, you’ll make a foundational impact with a fast-paced, small, and flat organization responsible for developing a massive, nurse-centric product. You'll work directly with all aspects of our marketplace business, including our Nurse Care Team, Accounts, Growth, Product, and Technical Operations teams. If you are looking for an opportunity to scale revenue operations and see your work directly impact the business, then this is the role for you!
- Spearhead business optimization projects to improve efficiency and revenue of the Marketplace, leveraging our Product, Engineering, and Technical Operations teams
- Design technical solutions in collaboration with TechOps and Product by collecting and translating functional requirements from business departments
- Empower our functional departments to make data-driven decisions by conducting analysis (descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, prescriptive) and proactively building scalable reporting infrastructure
- Streamline and scale our request management channels (e.g. feature requests, bugs, report requests)
- Standardize change management and testing protocols of new product and/or process launches
- Create documentation (e.g. Playbooks) and training materials (e.g. decks, Guru cards) to ensure sustainability and adoption of new processes
- Solutions oriented. You don’t believe in letting problems sit and try to build solutions to resolve them quickly.
- Analytical. You are comfortable working with large datasets, excel, and systems to ensure data integrity and empower your peers to make data driven decisions
- Fast learner. You enjoy a fast paced environment and thrive well in chaos. Making sense out of the chaos helps you to learn.
- Team player. You prefer a collaborative environment and enjoy hearing the perspective of other teammates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience working with Salesforce & certified in Salesforce Administration
- 3+ years of experience working with reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Domo, Looker)
- Proficient in Excel and working with large datasets
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.