Lifecycle Marketing Manager
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted, Inc. is the leading digital labor marketplace and workforce management solution for the healthcare industry. We are headquartered in San Francisco but we’ve taken a digital-first approach to building our workforce and the majority of our team resides across the US and abroad.
Trusted was founded in 2017 with a focus on the largest profession in healthcare: nursing. Since then, we’ve taken a process dominated by recruiters and phone calls and converted it to a fully digital experience, connecting nurses directly to job opportunities and handling benefits, payroll, onboarding, and compliance. Our platform provides full employer of record services for employers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In 2020, we launched our proprietary staffing platform, Works. Works helps hospitals solve one of their biggest challenges: filling every shift in an environment where demand for healthcare services and labor costs are increasing exponentially. With Works, facilities can create their own on-demand nursing workforce and manage all the details from a single system. Using predictive insights and recommendations, Works helps hospitals react to fluctuations in demand, while its staffing marketplace creates competition to fill open job requisitions with high-quality, active talent.
Trusted has support from top institutional investors such as Craft Ventures, Felicis Ventures, StepStone Group, and Founder Collective, as well as healthcare innovators like Texas Medical Center, Mercy Health, Intermountain Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, and Healthbox. Most recently we closed a $149 million Series C round to fund our next stage of growth.
We’re looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager with a proven track record of building campaigns and delivering results. In this critical role, you will define and implement lifecycle efforts across key user segments. You’ll play a critical role in creating campaigns that form a long-term strategy for turning new candidates into loyal Trusted clinicians and advocates. We’ve invested heavily in integrating Lifecycle and analytics tools to build an industry-defining Lifecycle program.
- You’ll work closely with our Marketing, Product, and Marketplace teams to build a Lifecycle strategy that moves candidates through the flywheel at every stage
- You’ll help us identify key segments of users and refine our strategy to ensure all users are successful throughout their experience with Trusted
- You’ll test and optimize our Lifecycle program to reach users at critical points in their journey with informative and engaging content
- You’ll help us develop organized Lifecycle journeys that ensure candidates are quickly moving through every stage of the flywheel (funnel)
- Develop a segmentation strategy that moves candidates through every stage of the flywheel and a communications plan that delivers the right message to the right candidate at the right time
- Test and scale new channels to deploy communications to candidates (beyond email)
Who you are
- Passionate. You know the ins and outs of Lifecycle, engagement, and retention marketing and are just as comfortable getting in the weeds to build out email campaigns as well as analyzing and delivering results.
- Tech-savvy. You’ve worked with a number of tools in the Lifecycle world and love learning new ones. You’ve executed complex Lifecycle campaigns for a variety of businesses (maybe even a mobile app or two) and you’re comfortable diving into the database to identify and create new segments of users to re-engage.
- Analytical. As a modern lifecycle marketer, you know how to define and analyze KPIs across the candidate journey of engagement, retention, and advocacy. You live by the data and it’s the foundation of strategies you create. You have a clear understanding of how to evaluate performance across campaigns and endless curiosity to A/B test different strategies. You are comfortable in big, daunting spreadsheets.
- Fast learner. Ok, so maybe you haven't done 100% on the list above, but you’re excited about picking up new things and you think learning curves are more like runways. You’re a self-starter and if provided with the right direction you’ll figure out how to get to the destination.
- 5-7 years of experience in Lifecycle marketing across a range of companies, including start-ups
- Understanding of customer journeys, segmentation, and how each relates to developing multichannel contact strategies
- Advanced understanding of HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Experience using user and event data to create user segments
- Deep understanding of lifecycle principles and familiarity with engagement and analytics tools like Braze, Twilio, Intercom, etc.
- Experience using modern analytics tools to track and improve the performance of lifecycle campaigns, conduct cohort analyses, etc.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong team players that are willing to wear many hats and jump into help on new projects when needed
- Cross-functional athlete with a proven track record of successful collaboration with supporting functions
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Employer-sponsored 401k
$91,500 - $130,000 a year
Trusted reasonably anticipates the salary range for this role to be $91,500-$130,000 annually, plus equity. The final compensation for this position will vary based on geographic location and candidate experience relative to what Trusted reasonably anticipates for this position. We are committed to transparency, and any compensation questions will be addressed early in our recruitment process.
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.