Manager, Nurse Advocate (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform, connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle, from acquisition through retention, while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced operations leader to own the user experience during the onboarding, credentialing, and compliance phase for Trusted’s marketplace platform. You will be the primary decision-maker for this function and will be responsible for driving operational excellence and continuous process improvement. As a key early hire, you’ll wear many hats as you lead, manage, and streamline how nurses get a travel assignment on our site. You’ll be responsible for identifying and solving issues as we expand. You’ll manage and ultimately build a team of Nurse Advocates and be responsible for their individual functions & outcomes.
- Hire, train, manage, and develop a team of nursing professionals to quickly place nurses visiting our site, giving them an exceptional experience searching for and landing a travel assignment at one of our partner hospitals
- Create workflows and processes to manage how and when we communicate with our nurses through tools with an emphasis on quality and rapid response time
- Help us improve and provide input to our product team to help us streamline routine processes and provide an even better experience to our candidates during their job search with us
Who you are
- A great people manager. You’ve excelled as a people manager and love to mentor and coach. You understand how to build and grow a team and have excelled as a hiring manager.
- Flexible & adaptable. You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, and cope effectively with complexity and change.
- A great team player and partner. You are an exceptional communicator and enjoy working with cross-functional teams to solve problems and are comfortable influencing both with and without formal authority. You act with integrity, and have an uncanny ability to build trust, credibility and relationships with the people around you.
- 5+ years of clinical experience with one or more experiences in a healthcare environment, at a high-growth startup and/or in a people management capacity
- 2+ years of experience as a hiring manager & working with cross-functional teams
- Experience creating workflows & tools that can scale, both individually and by working cross-functionally in a project management capacity via detailed requirement & workflow documentation
- Experience with enterprise tools such as Salesforce, Front, and Asana
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.