Business Recruiter (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform, connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle, from acquisition through retention, while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an exceptional recruiting professional to grow our business functions as we continue our mission to help clinicians find jobs they love. Ideally, you’ve worked at an early-stage tech startup as a recruiter and you love the challenges that come with scaling a rapidly-growing company. You will be critical in helping scale the recruiting function at Trusted, including refining recruiting workflows and best practices, improving our candidate-centric interview process, and ensuring that Trusted is growing fast and responsibly. Lastly, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to work cross-functionally and contribute to HR- and business-related projects as needed.
- Run full-cycle recruitment (e.g. scheduling interviews, screening + interviewing candidates, extending offers, etc.) for our business verticals
- Contribute to building out Trusted’s interview process, including recruiting metrics and best practices + workflows for interviewers, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Take part in opportunistic leadership projects cross-functionally and drive change to important product initiatives
Who you are
- Detail oriented. You pay close attention to the nuances of a problem or challenge and pride yourself on not missing small, yet critical, data points.
- Great storyteller. You create compelling narratives for why a person should consider joining your team in a particular role.
- Strong sense of urgency. You understand that it's critical to quickly hire great people to keep up with our growth and act accordingly.
- Excellent communicator. You’re able to share complicated details about offers, roles, and interview schedules clearly and concisely both written and verbally.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally at a fast-growing tech startup
- Familiarity with startup applicant tracking systems (Lever preferred) and recruiting tools
- Genuine passion for improving the healthcare industry and helping clinicians find jobs they love
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Remote worker setup
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.