Senior Compensation Partner
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted, Inc. is the leading digital labor marketplace and workforce management solution for the healthcare industry. We are headquartered in San Francisco but we’ve taken a digital-first approach to building our workforce and the majority of our team resides across the US and abroad.
Trusted was founded in 2017 with a focus on the largest profession in healthcare: nursing. Since then, we’ve taken a process dominated by recruiters and phone calls and converted it to a fully digital experience, connecting nurses directly to job opportunities and handling benefits, payroll, onboarding, and compliance. Our platform provides full employer of record services for employers in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
In 2020, we launched our proprietary staffing platform, Works. Works helps hospitals solve one of their biggest challenges: filling every shift in an environment where demand for healthcare services and labor costs are increasing exponentially. With Works, facilities can create their own on-demand nursing workforce and manage all the details from a single system. Using predictive insights and recommendations, Works helps hospitals react to fluctuations in demand, while its staffing marketplace creates competition to fill open job requisitions with high-quality, active talent.
Trusted has support from top institutional investors such as Craft Ventures, Felicis Ventures, StepStone Group, and Founder Collective, as well as healthcare innovators like Texas Medical Center, Mercy Health, Intermountain Ventures, Town Hall Ventures, and Healthbox. Most recently we closed a $149 million Series C round to fund our next stage of growth.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Compensation Manager as we continue our mission to help clinicians find jobs they love. This role will be responsible for designing, implementing and evolving the compensation and benefits program for a high-growth company. As a member of the People team, the Senior Compensation Manager will be a key strategic and operational player focused on attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
- Manage our total rewards programs including strategy and delivery
- Partner with senior leaders to solidify Trusted’s compensation and benefits philosophy and develop a rewards strategy that aligns with our company values, enabling us to attract and retain top talents
- Develop and continually improved compensation
- Consistently enhance data sets by reviewing relevant market data and developing recommendations for updates to job architecture, salary structures, and benefit plans
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition to design competitive job offers while maintaining internal team equity
- Refine processes and administer tools for compensation analysis, planning, and administration
- Own participation in benchmarking surveys and subscriptions to market data
- Run the bi-annual compensation review process in collaboration with management and HRBPs
Who you are
- Analytical. You’re comfortable working with large datasets and using spreadsheets to create compensation bands, measure internal parity, and craft recommendations.
- Excellent Communicator. You’re able to concisely share complicated details about processes, programs, and priorities across functional teams and with senior leaders.
- Trusted Advisor. You enjoy partnering with cross-functional teams and are comfortable influencing others.
- An Expert and Consultant. You have a point of view about compensation and benefits and are willing to share it, but also have a genuine curiosity and deep interest in the perspectives of others.
- Process Oriented. You are able to monitor and assess various processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes. Suggests improvements and assists in the implementation of various changes to improve efficiency as we scale and grow.
- At least 8+ years of experience in compensation
- 2 or more years of experience leading compensation for a growing organization
- Demonstrated experience in compensation analysis, trends, and best practices
- Experiencing using Excel and Google Sheets
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer-sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.