Candidate Experience /
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform, connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle, from acquisition through retention, while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a nurse who is passionate about taking on the unique transition from the bedside to join the Trusted team. You are self-motivated, learn quickly, and take initiative, routinely demonstrating a positive attitude and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. You adapt easily when faced with adversity, seizing at any opportunity to take on a challenge or problem solve. Your curiosity, innovative mindset, and drive to push yourself and others’ to show up as the best version of yourselves each day makes you a natural leader and contributor to the greater good of the team.
You have a natural enthusiasm and ability to connect with nurses to get them excited about working with Trusted. Your unique relatability to the nurses on our platform will foster relationships that build trust, ensure our nurses feel informed as to why Trusted is different, and consistently leave them feeling excited, energized, and inspired to work with us.
With our ever-increasing number of nurses, you will be adaptable to frequent changes in our processes and have an innovative mindset that contributes valued feedback to optimize our workflows. Your willingness to lean into challenges while preserving an optimistic perspective is an empowering and uplifting contribution to the team culture. Your clinical insight, communication expertise, and nurse-first outlook will supplement our technology to provide the best experience possible for nurses as you help them navigate their job search, landing them their dream job time and time again.
- Quickly connect and foster strong relationships with nurses while ensuring they feel excited and understand how Trusted works, is different, and what to expect throughout their journey.
- Assist candidates in utilizing the product to efficiently maximize the number of relevant matches they see and validate that each profile is of high quality and accurately reflects their experience.
- Leverage your clinical expertise to ensure the nurses are qualified for positions they express interest in and be tactical as you move them along in the funnel.
- Consistently provide proactive communication and engagement with nurses throughout their job search, understanding their intent so you can strategically advocate for an outcome that aligns with their desires.
- Remote work hours based on your local timezone, with occasional after hours coverage of our emergency phone line
Who you are
- Communicator. You have a natural passion and way of connecting with others. Your tone is genuine and friendly, encompassing empathy while exuding confidence and clarity. You are engaging, ensuring you gauge others’ intent and understanding by asking open-ended questions.
- Contributor. You’re genuinely a team player, striving to help and support your fellow teammates in their work to contribute to overall team success. You identify and push for solutions, habitually keep others’ informed, sharing your own knowledge and expertise to drive the team forward.
- Resilient. Like other early-stage startup companies, Trusted moves at a very fast pace encountering a wide variety of both challenging and rewarding situations each day. As every day is an opportunity for growth, you search for and handle feedback productively and immediately are able to put it into action.
- Self-motivated. Working for an early-stage startup is exciting to you and you thrive when there is a little bit of ambiguity in the air. You’re excited about picking up new things and you think learning curves are more like runways.
- Nursing license registered in the US
- At least 2 years of experience in a clinical setting; charge and/or preceptor experience are a plus
- Strong relationship development and communication skills with patients, families, and multidisciplinary teams
- A high level of comfort and ease learning and managing different technology systems
- Extensive practice with time management, critical thinking, and decision making in a fast-paced and dynamic setting
- Involvement in extracurriculars in a clinical setting and/or another domain is a plus
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer-paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer-sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.