Head of Finance & Strategy (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform, connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle, from acquisition through retention, while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we’re looking for
Trusted is looking for a well-rounded Finance leader to scale our people and processes across Finance and Strategy. The ideal candidate will have a range of finance experience and a track record of success in high-growth startup environments, including developing scalable processes to enable growth, building and owning Annual planning and integrating new revenue streams into financial operations. This leader will play a critical role in ensuring Trusted’s financial operations keep pace with and support our overall growth as a company. This is a unique opportunity to take on a critical leadership role at a fast-growing startup in a company that lives by our mission of putting nurses - those that care for others - first.
Who you are
- A strategic thinker. You can quickly connect the dots from numbers/financials to strategy and have a proven track record of successfully partnering with operating leaders.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change. You enjoy the fast pace and constant change of operating in a startup environment, and you love continuously developing new and better ways of doing things.
- Detail oriented. You’re comfortable rolling up your sleeves and developing a deep understanding of operations and the numbers that underpin them.
- A strong people manager. You have a track record of building, developing, and leading teams to perform at their best.
- Highly principled with a sterling record of integrity. You’ve proven yourself as a trusted advisor and steward of resources to senior leadership and/or the boards of directors.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, or private equity with at least 2 years of investment banking experience
- Proven track record of success in helping to grow and scale finance teams and operations in a startup environment
- Excellent financial modeling, analytical, problem solving and system skills
- Extensive experience partnering with senior leadership both in finance and cross-functionally
- Extensive experience in managing, hiring/onboarding, and developing teams
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.