Salesforce Administrator (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform, connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle, from acquisition through retention, while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to drive the implementation, customization, configuration, and integration of our key business systems. As part of a small team, you will work closely with our technical and non-technical teams on cross-functional projects to ensure our systems are running as efficiently as possible. Come join our team and scale our technical operations to help nurses find jobs they'll love!
- A strategic thinker. You determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends. You are able to deal with complexity and change.
- Proactive. You act without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the company. You want to join a team that iterates and ships projects and features rapidly.
- A strong communicator. You're able to work with and convey complicated technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
- A systems thinker. You’re excited to build robust, efficient processes and scalable systems in a continuously changing organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the business to create systems solutions for scalable growth
- Design, implement, and maintain system deployments, configurations, customizations, and integrations
- Partner with data analysts to ensure business leaders are provided maximum transparency and visibility into company performance and operations
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your teammates
- 4+ years of experience working with the Salesforce platform as an administrator or developer, preferably in a startup environment
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification or Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
- Successfully managed projects from end-to-end
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.