Head of People
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted Health is helping people everywhere get the care they deserve by rethinking the way healthcare professionals connect with caregiving facilities around the globe. Digital labor marketplaces are just beginning to emerge in healthcare and you’ll join a uniquely experienced team (from Hired, LinkedIn, Entelo, Samsara, Rock Health, UCSF Medical Center, Penn Medicine, Texas Children’s Hospital) with ample funding, top-tier investors & advisors, and ambitions to become the market leader in the space.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced leader that will spearhead efforts to develop an innovative, inclusive, and systematic People function. You’ll have an extensive background building, maintaining, and improving People programs and infrastructure that attracts, supports, develops, and retains a top-tier, mission-driven distributed workforce. You’ll work closely with Trusted’s leadership team to support our rapid growth and make Trusted the best company to be from.
You’ve spent 10+ years in People Operations, strategy, or a comparable role at high-growth startups. You’re excited about building a high-performing company culture and you’re not only skilled at designing large-scale strategic initiatives, but also at getting your hands dirty and getting things done.
- An excellent people manager. You’ve excelled as a people manager and love to mentor and coach---both directly and indirectly.
- Analytical & data driven. You’re driven by the numbers and able to structure quantitative & qualitative data to measure, track, and derive insights. You’re comfortable diving deep into unstructured environments and coming back with order and analysis. You have a great attention to detail and think critically about the cross-functional nature of the questions you look to answer
- Tech-savvy. You like to create efficiencies with technology, you’ve hacked together your own systems to create efficiencies in your daily operating rhythm. You have experience turning analysis into action by designing solutions based on best practices, adapted for unique operating environments.
- A fast learner. Ok, so maybe you haven't done 100% on the list above, but you’re excited about picking up new things and you think learning curves are more like runways. You’re a self-starter and if provided with the right direction you’ll figure out how to get to the destination.
- Biased for action. Working for an early stage startup is exciting to you and you thrive when there is a little bit of ambiguity in the air. You don’t wait for direction, you seize opportunity and want to be on a team that thinks the same way.
- Understand our company’s mission, vision, and values and use them to define, document, and operationalize Trusted’s people philosophy; translating fundamental principles into concrete best practices
- Understand our company goals & OKRs and align our people practices against business objectives
- Act as a strategic advisor to company leadership as well as an approachable People-leader who is seen as the point of contact within the company for all things people-related
- Hire & develop a strong People team that will help you scale your role as the company grows
- Develop and maintain programs for employee onboarding, performance management, employee engagement, long-term organizational planning, and individual contributor and manager/executive learning & development
- Lead and own all ongoing programming related to professional development, feedback cycles, and career growth for all employees
- Create a comprehensive compensation and leveling strategy, and manage our existing benefits, retention and reward strategies
- Establish and promote Trusted’s diversity, equity, and inclusion long term strategy & execution roadmap
- Proactively and empathetically address workplace and personnel issues - including resolving difficult interpersonal and employee retention issues
- 10+ years of experience in a People Operations or comparable role, preferably in high-growth startup environments (100-300 employees)
- 5+ years of experience in a People Operations leadership capacity
- Strong ability to strategically and systematically plan a People Operations function at-scale
- Comfort with modern web/productivity applications
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- The opportunity to join in the early stage of a well-funded company that’s primed for rapid growth and expansion
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
- Remote friendly office culture
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.