Senior Customer Success Manager, Gaming
San Carlos, CA or Remote, United States
Go to Market, Commercial, Sales – Customer Success - Americas /
WHO WE ARE
The Trustly Americas team combines PayWithMyBank, a 2012 Silicon Valley startup, with Trustly AB of Sweden, following their 2019 merger. Our team represents 30 nationalities, serving 8,300 merchants, connecting to 650 million consumers, and 12,000 banks across 33 countries. Our global network processes over $42 billion annually.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary.
With U.S. headquarters in Silicon Valley and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team also spread across Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta and more! Across North America, we have embraced a work from anywhere policy throughout the continental US and Canada.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Trustly North America’s Customer Success team is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager who will create, own and manage deep and impactful relationships with our gaming merchants (e.g., Digital Sportsbooks, iGaming, Social Gaming, Sweepstakes). You will be part of a team that is integral in Trustly’s growth, involved in every step in the post-sale process. Using Trustly’s proprietary value realization framework, you will align Trustly’s products and services with a merchant’s success criteria to drive more revenue, reduce costs, and engage more consumers.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
On the Customer Success team, we work alongside payment experts to drive revenue growth and market success by establishing strong partnerships with customers and building brand awareness through effective go-to-market strategies. We are revolutionizing the industry by transforming the way that consumers pay and merchants receive payments. At our core, we are allies in our clients' success, constantly seeking opportunities where our products and services can deliver unparalleled value. We are looking for people with relentless drive, exceptional interpersonal skills, and a strong desire to make a positive impact on the success of our organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Act as a strategic advisor and results owner for a portfolio of Gaming merchants and serve as a trusted constant on their behalf
- Become an expert on Trustly’s payments and data solutions
- Using Trustly North Star, understand and articulate the merchant’s executive priorities, and then define partnership objectives and initiatives where Trustly’s products and services will drive incremental merchant value
- Work with Sales, Product, Engineering, Professional Services, Business Intelligence, and Marketing to ensure deployments lead to sustained merchant value and ongoing success - a strong ability to align disparate stakeholders to drive a program forward is critical
- Analyze, monitor, and interpret merchant performance (e.g., conversion, the share of payment volume, financial institution connectivity, net losses) and collaborate across Trustly teams to resolve issues and increase effectiveness, escalating when necessary
- Defend Trustly value proposition and leverage product catalog to sell and quarterback the deployment of Trustly offerings to drive merchant and Trustly payment volume
- Build and deliver complex data and financial models for executive presentations to drive key business insights and strategic initiatives
- Conduct regular business reviews with merchants and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate and share merchant feedback with internal Product, Engineering, and other cross-functional colleagues to enhance ongoing product development efforts
- Keep up with industry trends and develop a deep understanding of merchants as well as Trustly’s competitors
- Mentor Customer Success Associates and Customer Success Managers, particularly with regard to commercials, advanced merchant engagement strategies, and data analyses
- Anticipated travel of 25%
WHO YOU ARE
- 10+ years of successful experience in Customer Success, Relationship Management, Sales/Business Development, Integrations, Management Consulting or related focus with Enterprise (F500) clients
- Experience managing enterprise eCommerce accounts with penetration into multiple customer functions
- Comfort level and some familiarity and excitement surrounding the emerging digital Gaming space with the proven ability to understand the industry and deliver value
- Successfully manage multiple client interactions, while educating and influencing decisions, at all levels with high quality and grace under pressure
- Experience with complex technologies; Payments/Fintech experience is required
- Ability to leverage your business acumen to assess client needs and drive outcomes
- Extremely data-driven; ability to understand data sets and leverage this data to drive customer outcomes and adoption
- Excellent collaborator with the skills needed to engage across multiple teams (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Risk, Support) and multiple geographies to drive the outcomes needed to ensure success
- Excellent executive presence and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity, an analytical mindset, and accompanying skills with MS Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and Google Suite to generate deliverables
- Driven to improve existing tools and processes and solve problems that require executive-level thinking
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and rapidly changing startup environment
- Experience with data and analytics platforms such as Tableau, QuickSight, SQL, and building advanced models in MS Excel
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
SALARY RANGE: $135,000 - $155,000
SALARY RANGES IN US-BASED ROLE POSTING
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Recruiters can share more information with applicants about the specific salary range for preferred locations during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, and other perks and benefits.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Trustly, you get the opportunity to work on challenging issues and projects with leading FinTech professionals in an innovative and truly inspiring atmosphere. We have a commitment to constantly develop and improve, so you can expect to grow on a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment.
We have a culturally diverse team that spans from Silicon Valley and across the U.S., Canada, Brazil, and Europe with an enthusiasm for remote-first work and the flexibility to balance professional and personal life. Our environment is open and inclusive and we strive to provide employees with a deep sense of belonging while fostering teamwork and having fun.
Trustly’s total compensation packages include competitive salaries, bonus plans, and stock options. We offer innovative perks and benefits packages that include:
- Flexible paid time off & generous PTO accrual plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and other insurances
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Home office set-up allowance
- Internet stipend
- Retirement plan match for 401k and RRSP
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave, and more!
(The benefits and total compensation packages outlined above are for full-time employees only and exclude temporary positions.)
At Trustly, we embrace and celebrate diversity of all forms and the value it brings to our employees and customers. We are proud and committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe an open and inclusive environment enables people to do their best work. All decisions regarding hiring, advancement, and any other aspects of employment are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.