Sales Director, Gaming US
San Carlos, CA or Remote, United States /
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2008, Trustly is the global leader in Open Banking Payments, and the U.S. is Trustly’s fastest growing market. Today we serve 10,000 merchants, connecting them with over 650 million consumers and 7,600 banks in over 30 countries. In 2021, we processed over $20 billion in transaction volume in our global network.
Our digital account-to-account platform redefines the speed, simplicity and security of payments. Consumers pay for purchases by simply signing into their bank accounts, bypassing the card networks, and never leaving a merchant’s site or app – no credit card numbers or separate account setup necessary.
With U.S. headquarters in Silicon Valley and global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, we are a culturally diverse team also spread across Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Malta and more! Across the U.S., we have embraced a work from anywhere policy throughout the continental US.
It’s a great time to join Trustly as the Americas team is growing fast. If you thrive in an entrepreneurially minded, fast-paced, casual, professional, positive, and rewarding work environment, check us out!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Trustly has an amazing opportunity for a driven sales professional to build a new vertical in the Online Gaming space. This is a great role for an experienced sales executive that loves to build from ground level, is passionate about driving sales strategy in a dynamic environment and has proven ability to take ideas to execution. As the Director of Gaming US, you will be responsible for driving execution to exceed sales and customer objectives. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, self-driven, passionate, individual who thrives in ambiguity and enjoys a challenge. Join this growing sales team and take your sales career in Fintech to the next level!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and define the strategy and execution of plans to achieve annual sales targets and key business results for the US Gaming Vertical.
- In addition to being an individual contributor in the Sales Department, you will lead a team of Sales Executives to maximize the conversion of internal leads.
- Act as a coach, leader and developer of Sales professionals.
- Implement new sales models to drive incremental growth via new customer acquisition.
- Continuously drive the building of your pipeline and effectively manage the stages of such pipeline; owns sales forecast accuracy, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis for your vertical.
- Monitor all sales and other key performance metrics in your vertical.
- Work closely with Marketing, Risk, Legal Customer Success and Product Development teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition through presentations, proposals and industry speaking events and conferences.
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years sales and account management experience with specific focus on the online Gaming industry in the US. (Fantasy, Sports Book, iGaming, Poker, Lottery)
- Domain expertise in payments or experience working in the payments industry.
- Experience in payment acceptance and merchant acquiring focus.
- A consistent track record for exceeding sales targets and revenue generation.
- An understanding of Field Sales processes and Sales Development metrics with the ability to execute in new markets from scratch.
- Must have a proven track record of success in meeting sales targets, familiarity with consultative selling methodologies and experience driving customer led innovation.
- Drive for results; Accountable, with a bias towards action.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed ambiguous environment. Think like an owner.
- Ability to work with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to work on challenging issues and projects with leading Fintech professionals in an open, inclusive, and truly inspiring, innovative atmosphere.
A culturally diverse team that spans from the Silicon Valley, across the US, Canada, Brazil and Europe.
A commitment to constantly develop and improve: expect to grow on a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment.
The experience of working at a fast growing FinTech unicorn.
The enthusiasm for remote-first work with flexibility to balance professional and personal life, while fostering a deep sense of belonging, teamwork and having fun.
Total compensation includes competitive salaries, annual bonus and stock options.
Innovative Perks and Benefits package:
Flexible Paid Time Off
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and other insurances
Flex Spending Accounts - Medical and Dependent Care
Home Office Set Up Allowance
Retirement plan match (401k / RRSP)
Gender-neutral Paid Parental Leave